PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Jimmy G traded from Pats for knocking up Kraft's GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest part of what's going on in SF is that they are freaking out over Trey Lance like GB is over Jordan Love. It's amazing how teams are paid to scout players like this, but Joe Schmoe's like you and I could see these teams making huge mistakes.

This is obviously false. If it was true Kraft would have traded him to Cleveland instead of SF
If it were true. Subjunctive mood, Bysshe. (affectionately ribbing by referring to you by Percy Shelley's middle name. It's English major trash talking.) Also, to the JETE if he were really ticked off
that chick fugly....unless Jimmy g is into banging skeletons and corpses....f ing nasty
You've already been mocked enough. Looks fine to me and bonus, if stuff breaks around the house, I'm sure she's a handy woman
Credibility power rankings:

1. Adam Schefter
2. Deuxmoi
3. Jason La Canfora
4. Chris Mortensen
...27. Seth Wickersham

Guys, I know it's the off season. But consider for a moment a parable from an old man.

In 1966, the Beatles showed (yet again) a sensitive, soft side, in the song "When I'm 64." The premise was that these four very young, very rich, and very talented men were still pleading with the unknown, one assumes female, listener to stay with them at age 64. What awareness it showed, millions of panty-throwing young women thought to themselves. They are aware that youth, fame, and riches are fleeting. Deep down, they are just very rich, talented versions of the boy next door.

Statistics:
Women who wanted to do the Beatles based in this song when it was released on 1967's Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: All of them, but to be conservative, I'm going to say 100 million. For those of you born from 1970 onward, including your mom.

Beatles who lived to 64: 3

Status of John Lennon's first wife at his death: Not Yoko Ono.

Ringo Starr's wife at the time the song was released: Maureen "Mo" Cox.
Divorced 1975, after Ringo got busted with another woman, and, one would assume, countered her shattered "How could you" with "your name is LITERALLY Mo Cox."

George Harrison's wife at the time of the song's release: Patti Boyd. Divorced in 1977 after Harrison's affair with wait for it... Mo Cox. Eventually married Olivia Arias Harrison and that's really sad because cancer so no more cheap shots.

And of course, Paul McCartney, and crap, I already said no cheap shots. He met Linda slightly before the release of Sgt. Peppers, became an item with her after, married her in 1969. The marriage did cause him to end another relationship, which makes us a perfect four-for-four for the irrelevance of who would love any of them when they are 64. Linda McCartney died of cancer at age 56 in 1998, may she rest in peace. They did stay married 29 years, and while he did puckishly hide her wooden leg on occasion after an amputation, they were not apart more than 10 days. So I'm going to say he got the relationship they were talking about in that song. 25% hit rate, to be generous.

The long-awaited and underwhelming takeaway of the story is, sometimes it really is just entertainment.

Also, however bored you are during the offseason, I am so past that point.

The funniest part of what's going on in SF is that they are freaking out over Trey Lance like GB is over Jordan Love. It's amazing how teams are paid to scout players like this, but Joe Schmoe's like you and I could see these teams making huge mistakes.
Out of left field with the Lance slander. Is this DKF bs or is this "trust me bro I got sources" from some creature. Genuinely asking where it's coming from.

Due to the fact there's no confirmation on this rumor - and the sensitive nature of the people involved - I'm going to close this.

If these rumors are accurate, the Garappolo trade would make much more sense. Now if we could just find out the real reason Malcom Butler was benched…

Bobs GF worked at a massage parlor.

These things happen.

Television Reality Tv GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Come on we all know the reason for the Brady and Bill rift is Bill banged Giselle while he was feeding her dairy ice cream from the container at Bills bbq where the only option was red meat.

I clicked on the thread thinking he was traded from the niners overnight or this morning...for this I have no words...zero!

Supposedly his dog stepped on a bee

Come on we all know the reason for the Brady and Bill rift is Bill banged Giselle while he was feeding her dairy ice cream from the container at Bills bbq where the only option was red meat.
I thought it was hard serve. ;)

Again, due to the fact there's no confirmation on this rumor - and the sensitive nature of the people involved - I've merged and closed this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call