PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Round 7 targets?

I think they take a couple WR/TEs so I would like a Greg Dortch, Penny Hart or Trevon Wesco with that last round.

I like Jamal Custis WR, Syracuse. He is tall and makes a ton of jump ball catches, but he is also an excellent gunner on Special Teams.

Also if he drops that far down, Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia, one of Evander's 473 children, he is as stout as they come, and can be the thunder with his former running buddies lighting.

Chris Slayton, DT, Syracuse. Sneaky good DT that would surprise people.

Bunchy Stallings, OG, Kentucky. As a Ray Donovan fan, I feel it is a MUST to draft a guy named Bunchy!

Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan. A 6'8" TE! Plus a Michigan guy, Brady would love it!

Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois. This guy was a sack machine in college, only 6'1" 233. I just think he could be a Special Teams Ace and maybe a sneaky good conversion to a box type safety.

Eric Dungy, QB, Syracuse. Tough as nails, at 6' 3" might be an interesting QB project or a conversion to TE.

I like Jamal Custis WR, Syracuse. He is tall and makes a ton of jump ball catches, but he is also an excellent gunner on Special Teams.

Also if he drops that far down, Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia, one of Evander's 473 children, he is as stout as they come, and can be the thunder with his former running buddies lighting.

Bunchy Stallings, OG, Kentucky. As a Ray Donovan fan, I feel it is a MUST to draft a guy named Bunchy!

Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois. This guy was a sack machine in college, only 6'1" 233. I just think he could be a Special Teams Ace and maybe a sneaky good conversion to a box type safety.

Eric Dungy, QB, Syracuse. Tough as nails, at 6' 3" might be an interesting QB project or a conversion to TE.
I would like to see Sutton Smith on the Pats just to see how BB would use him. Three guys I really liked, Winovich, Isabella and Sutton Smith

I just wanna hear somebody announce that the Patriots are selecting Datryan Evans from Friends University.

I would love to see Donald Parham (TE Stetson) in a Patriots uniform just for the pure fun of it. 6'8.5", 35.5" arms, 38.5" VJ is beyond impressive, verging on hilarious.

Stallings graded out as 5th for me. Seems like a good dude off the field too. Like a lot of those guys though.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back