PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster cutdowns - PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that they'll try to sneak him back onto the PS, but I can't see him not being picked up elsewhere.

Yeah I expect him on the ps.
I don't think a team will cut a guy off the 53 to sign him but I would expect teams to try to pull him to THEIR ps (his versatility makes a good scout team guy) and maybe vulture him from our ps when there us a receiving RB injury.

yep . with hope to get him back to PS . unlike w LeBlanc

There is always something shocking during training camp except for this year.........jacoby traded for dorsett lol.

Surprising, at least to me.

I had Moore on the roster, and that was prior to the C Jones injury and Coleman trade.

I read that the Colts were sick of him.

If Dorset doesnt catch the ball Brady will be sick of him too and wont even look at him.

Meh. Don't really care if Dorsett has a breakout season.

If he can go 17 of 28 receiving for a couple hundred yards as the #5 WR, and handle the vast majority of punt returns for a 12+ yard average, the Pats will have gotten what they needed in exchange for Brissett.

Down to Butler, Langi & maybe Croston as this year's UDFA class to make the 53.

Mr. Bates was awful Thurs night on a few plays..

There is always something shocking during training camp except for this year.........jacoby traded for dorsett lol.
Many wanted coach to trade a qb....just not the one many expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back