Replies:
OT: UK Pats Fan Suffering depression
Replies:
Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)
Replies:
Asking for your support
Replies:
I Could Use Your Thoughts and Prayers

Are you rooting for Rex to be fired during or after this season?

• Yes, the Bills firing him should help the Pats

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No, let's keep Rex right where he is

Votes: 55 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePatsFan26

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Plenty of people are speculating on whether Rex will get fired or not during this season. My question is whether we, as Pats fans, want Rex to stay or for him to be replaced by the Bills' front office.

On one hand, Rex plays us tough twice a year compared to the cakewalks we used to have against the Bills. Having him gone could ensure a return to easy picking with the Bills due to their management being garbage. Under Ryan, the Bills are mediocre but also have the chance to knock the Pats off a game each year.

On the other, what happens if the Bills finally wise up and hire a legit coach who can turn their organization around? Isn't it better to stick with Rex because it means the Bills don't have a chance to emerge as a playoff franchise?

Overall, as a Pats fan what would you prefer happens to Rex this season or right after it?

BradyFTW!

Goodell sucks
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm pretty well aligned with your third paragraph. As long as Rex is around, the Bills won't be good. Therefore, I want him around as long as possible.

Rex has played us pretty tough in the past, but it's starting to look like he may have exhausted his bag of tricks. It'll be interesting to see how they play us this year.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Plenty of people are speculating on whether Rex will get fired or not during this season. My question is whether we, as Pats fans, want Rex to stay or for him to be replaced by the Bills' front office.

On one hand, Rex plays us tough twice a year compared to the cakewalks we used to have against the Bills. Having him gone could ensure a return to easy picking with the Bills due to their management being garbage. Under Ryan, the Bills are mediocre but also have the chance to knock the Pats off a game each year.

On the other, what happens if the Bills finally wise up and hire a legit coach who can turn their organization around? Isn't it better to stick with Rex because it means the Bills don't have a chance to emerge as a playoff franchise?

Overall, as a Pats fan what would you prefer happens to Rex this season or right after it?
Rex Ryan's last 10 games vs the patriots 1 win 9 losses.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
There is not a wealth of choices out there to competently replace Rex, that pool is thin..

It would also mean a change in personnel policy, offensive and defensive strategies.. difficult transition.

Boot him into the dustbin of NFL history..

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
For sure, but he keeps it close and risks beating us when we least need it. We've beaten the Bills/Jets like nobody's business; Rex has made it a challenge, at the very least.
I don't understand this thinking. He loses 9 out of 10 but is considered a tough opponent?

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The only bigger train wreck than Rex is Pegula ...
Saying that because does he have the sports intelligence to make the right decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.