PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Root for Colts to defeat Titans on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Brady once said, "can they both lose?" If not, I'll always root for anyone playing the Colts. I just have a visceral dislike for that team.

As Brady once said, "can they both lose?" If not, I'll always root for anyone playing the Colts. I just have a visceral dislike for that team.

Yeah, but the Colts have players I can respect/actually root for. I used to have a strong dislike of Peyton, but have let it go and will now willingly admit he is one of the best without grimacing. And Bob Sanders would look pretty awesome in Patriots blue.

The Titans, on the other hand, is a collection of human garbage. The two in particular I just can't stand are Jeff Fisher and Keith Bulluck. Hell, I still hate Bobby Wade and he's not there any more. The team just breeds dirty players.

I want a team to go undefeated to shut the bastard 72 Dolphins up, and I want it to happen soon so alot of them are still alive to see it and suffer. But if that team is going to be the Titans...ugh, I would rather see Mercury Morris on my TV every year with his champaign (sp?)

whose covering Dallas Clark next week? Take him out and the colts are toast.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the Colts have players I can respect/actually root for. I used to have a strong dislike of Peyton, but have let it go and will now willingly admit he is one of the best without grimacing. And Bob Sanders would look pretty awesome in Patriots blue.

The Titans, on the other hand, is a collection of human garbage. The two in particular I just can't stand are Jeff Fisher and Keith Bulluck. Hell, I still hate Bobby Wade and he's not there any more. The team just breeds dirty players.

I want a team to go undefeated to shut the bastard 72 Dolphins up, and I want it to happen soon so alot of them are still alive to see it and suffer. But if that team is going to be the Titans...ugh, I would rather see Mercury Morris on my TV every year with his champaign (sp?)

I love how Fisher the fraud has that WTF is this look on his face...

It's not likely any team will go undefeated in Mercury's lifetime, let alone this crew

titans are a bunch of bullies. i remember the last time the pats played them in a game they had to win and we didnt, the first half was so chippy.rodney got injured. finally the pats had enough in the 2nd half and beat them down.

This would be some answer if the titans get a TD here.Something i thought was impossible for them.:D

so much for the leaky indy run D. white struggling to run the ball for 1 yard.

Colts need to lose. A Colts team on the ropes is better than a Colts team that can knock us out of the playoffs

WAYNE IS DOWN.

Just saying....

That was a big gamble that didnt pay off.The indy running game is atrocious.We better stop that come this weekend.

Belichick would get a chuckle out of that decision. 16 min left in a tie game, 4 and 1 at midfield... and you go for it. Someone isn't playing to win the battle for field position.

What happened with Wayne?

Titans need TDs and not fgs to beat the colts.

Belichick would get a chuckle out of that decision. 16 min left in a tie game, 4 and 1 at midfield... and you go for it. Someone isn't playing to win the battle for field position.

And I'm sure Dungy got a chuckle last February on the 4th and 11.

Last edited:
What happened with Wayne?

nothing really. he walked off on his own and he's back in. it will be better to beat them at full strength anyway

titans cant stop the pass now...

they will for it on 4th and 3 now...

I hope this Colt team doesn't show up on Monday.

Give me a break.Why didnt the colts attempt a FG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back