PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Root for Colts to defeat Titans on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people so sure that a 'pissed off' Colts team would be worse to play than a rejuvenated one who just got back into their division race? To be honest both angles can be played into motivating the Colts for next week's game, not to mention the fact that they're playing the Patriots.

Anyway, Titans look impressive as they continue to win. Say what you want about their schedule but they've earned their right to be recognized as the best team in the league.

iam not sure about the titans still. giants and steelers are definitely better.somehow i also dislike them more many teams .

I just experienced a deja vu. Could've sworn the camera angles, the talk about Kerry Collins, etc. I thought I saw that before. Weird.

Motivation can only go so far.The Colts are not a playoff team this year.

Exactly! I can't see the Colts being any more motivated than they were for this game. This game was far more important to the Colts than the Pats game next week win or lose. A division game vs. the best team in the division with a 3 game lead on you with a chance of putting the AFC South out of reach. How much more motivation do the Colts need to step up big?

iam not sure about the titans still. giants and steelers are definitely better.somehow i also dislike them more many teams .

You can make arguments for the Giants, definately. Steelers, no. Their toughest win has come against Baltimore. Anyway it doesn't matter who the best team is now, all that matters is who's the best come January.

Best records in AFC.

Titans (Duh)
Bills
Patriots
Steelers

lol we are so not used to that picture.

Shouldn't the Patriots be ahead of the Bills due to better division record?

Shouldn't the Patriots be ahead of the Bills due to better division record?

I think they listed them alphabetically. The Steelers are have the best conference record since one of their losses came to the NFC.

You can make arguments for the Giants, definately. Steelers, no. Their toughest win has come against Baltimore. Anyway it doesn't matter who the best team is now, all that matters is who's the best come January.

steelers still have one of the best defenses and they have been hurt everywhere except QB. Still roethlisberger has kept them afloat.

LOL - l8r Coltsies.

83457892.jpg

dungy just conceded in the press conf that the division is over...

I dont know about others but I want the titans to lose because can we have something to hang our hat on from last yr..:mad:

Relax...the Titans aren't going 16-0.

Well if you listen to the end of the game, the 72 Dolphins are still mentioned on that champagne crap.. Ah we won more games than the fish.. Sorry.. Oh wait that was FESPN.. My bad I wont take that to seriously..

I couldn't help but root for the Titans over the Colts. I know what you are saying, but I still couldn't do it.

Part of me likes to see the Colts being so bad... but the other part wants to have them as the toughest rival we can face... I felt the same way last postseason. I was very disappointed to see them lost to the Chargers.

Yes, this is a Brady-less season, so is not so bad to know the Colts are struggling more than us... but anyway, I want to see them in playoffs and the Patriots -not anyone else- to beat them.

As Tom Cruise and Heath Ledger said... they complete us... :D

This makes sense for anybody?

I'll never root for the Colts.

Part of me likes to see the Colts being so bad... but the other part wants to have them as the toughest rival we can face... I felt the same way last postseason. I was very disappointed to see them lost to the Chargers.

Yes, this is a Brady-less season, so is not so bad to know the Colts are struggling more than us... but anyway, I want to see them in playoffs and the Patriots -not anyone else- to beat them.

As Tom Cruise and Heath Ledger said... they complete us... :D

This makes sense for anybody?

The Colts do not complete me, and a playoff run does not become less satisfying if we don't face them.

We didn't play them last post-season because they weren't good enough to advance far enough.

BAHAHAHA, another Manning INT. Love it.

What I want to know is, while the INT/return was happening, why didn't one of the Titans seek Payaton and LAY HIM OUT? Or is that another - wink wink nudge nudge - understanding, btwn. dungheap & the fisher king? I guess that Jeffrey only uses the Cheap Shot playbook vs. the NEP.

I'm glad that the dolts lost, but the Nashville Rednecks disgust me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back