PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney disagrees with BB claiming Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd potentially killing someone in NE while he is drunk driving is a concern.

I fully agree with you.

That is why the other side of this equation is that the Patriots most certainly DO have a responsibility as a good local corporate citizen to ensure public safety and to make sure Floyd gets treatment for his situation and does not pose a public safety threat. If he doesn't stick with that, they should ship him out.

Last edited:
I know there is a difference in responsibility between the 2 but lets not pretend Kraft isnt a alcoholic

WTF?

How do you know that?

Dude has a speech impediment.

Maybe he is an alcoholic but I have no proof. Do you, or are you just pulling that one out of your ear?

I hope that as a team when players with instances of substance abuse, they pick up as many players as we can and stick it to the NFL by instead of chucking these players to the wolves they instead have an arm put round them, and looked after like they have an illness and given every opportunity to turn their life around, just as if someone in my employment would get as I see them as extended family.

I cannot wait to sign Josh Gordon too.

Interesting. With all due respect to Harrison, who is one of my all-time favorite Patriots, he may be forgetting that he wasn't exactly squeaky clean either. Should the Patriots have cut him in 2007?

Patriots' Harrison suspended

Are you seriously comparing PEDs to actions that could have led to multiple murders? Seriously? Wow.

WTF?

How do you know that?

Dude has a speech impediment.

A speech impediment that's magically significantly worse after every big game.

Are you seriously comparing PEDs to actions that could have led to multiple murders? Seriously? Wow.

This is a hypothetical. It never happened. As long as he learns his lesson. If he does it again? Cut him regardless of the outcome.

Speeding can lead to multiple deaths as well. Nobody here would care if a player the Pats signed had a history of a few speeding tickets.

A couple of years ago Rodney went on NBC and told Brady to wear a dress for all his complaining. Rodney is just one of "them" now. Just another ratings whore. The sooner everyone realizes it , the better.
Rodney HGHarrison isn't fit to lace Tommy's shoes.

Honestly, Rodney lost me when he made fun of Brady for not being tough enough. There were a thousand better/more accurate ways to prove/earn your unbiased journalist chops.

And its not because he made fun of Brady but because in this case it's just utterly undeserving and simply ********. Brady is a one hella tough, resilient player.

Shame on Rodney for adding to the pretty boy rhetoric.

Last edited:

Quite a dramatic post. I did not say that the degree of these violations are similar but that Harrison also made a mistake that would have justified his release. I don't think he's in a position to moralize when he himself was suspended for violating policies. For the record, I don't like the move to bring in Floyd, just like I didn't like bringing on Talib, after the Hernandez disaster.

I think the term you want is "vehicular manslaughter" not "murder." Murder requires intent to kill.

No, I meant what I said. I'm don't care about legal definitions. If you get behind the wheel of a car drunk you know what can happen. That's intent in my book. People like him make me sick.

Quite a dramatic post. I did not say that the degree of these violations are similar but that Harrison also made a mistake that would have justified his release. I don't think he's in a position to moralize when he himself was suspended for violating policies. For the record, I don't like the move to bring in Floyd, just like I didn't like bringing on Talib, after the Hernandez disaster.

That is an asinine false equivalency. And name one halfway decent player in the history of the NFL who was released for steroid use. It would not have justified his release. And attempting to kill people with your car is a character defect, not a mistake. Best case scenario you could call it an illness. But it is no way comparable to what Rodney did. What most pro athletes do.

That is an asinine false equivalency. And name one halfway decent player in the history of the NFL who was released for steroid use. It would not have justified his release. And attempting to kill people with your car is a character defect, not a mistake. Best case scenario you could call it an illness. But it is no way comparable to what Rodney did. What most pro athletes do.

And attempting to kill people with your car is a character defect, not a mistake. Best case scenario you could call it an illness.

So I guess you failed to recognize again that this was not a premeditated murder attempt? I figured you might just be a combination of irrational and angry, and I regret wasting my time and taking the bait. You should look up the definition of a false equivalency and then re-read my last post. Also, most pro athletes take steroids? You are clearly just an exaggerating drama queen; I love the ignore button and won't be seeing your posts going forward.

Honestly, Rodney lost me when he made fun of Brady for not being tough enough. There were a thousand better/more accurate ways to peove/earn your unbiased journalist chops.

Not because he made fun of Brady but because in this case it's just utterly undeserving and simply ********. Brady is a hella tough and resilient player.

Shame on Rodney for adding to the pretty boy rhetoric.
I'm in the same boat re: Rodney.

I think he's was just joshing about Brady. I didn't take him seriously.

The Floyd commentary is confusing. He basically justified the signing.

Not sure if he's trying to overcompensate for his inner Patriot bias but there is no question he's said some things that really make you scratch your head.

I'm in the same boat re: Rodney.

I think he's was just joshing about Brady. I didn't take him seriously.

The Floyd commentary is confusing. He basically justified the signing.

Not sure if he's trying to overcompensate for his inner Patriot bias but there is no question he's said some things that really make you scratch your head.

Rating, ratings, ratings vs. Mr. "Nobody Believed in Us".

He's a complete sellout.

Money.....money changes everything.......

Rating, ratings, ratings vs. Mr. "Nobody Believed in Us".

He's a complete sellout.

Money.....money changes everything.......
He has to be, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore