PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney disagrees with BB claiming Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago Rodney went on NBC and told Brady to wear a dress for all his complaining. Rodney is just one of "them" now. Just another ratings whore. The sooner everyone realizes it , the better.

I realize it but I still enjoy him. He talks the same way he walks, with a stomp.

I don't understand all this discussion about Floyd. i could see all the talk if the pats just signed him to a new contract. but he's a free agent at the end of the year. and i don't think hogan or any of the teams wideouts are the least bit threatened. Amendola maybe but he's injured. what does he expect the team to do?

Sounds like Rodney is drinking the saint Dungy Koolaid !

Death, taxes, Goodell doing Goodell things, and Rodney disagreeing to stay relevant are the only guarantees these days.

Floyd potentially killing someone in NE while he is drunk driving is a concern.

Floyd killing someone in NE while he is drunk driving is a concern.

Hey, that's right, NE Lives Matter!

All kidding aside, I'd be shocked if this kid gets behind the wheel of a car while he's here. I hope not anyway.

I know there is a difference in responsibility between the 2 but lets not pretend Kraft isnt a alcoholic

As I remember, Rodney took HGH to recover from an injury, and, counting the suspension, ended up missing fewer games than if he didn't. Technically, to me, he still owns the moral high ground over someone who makes really stupid decisions with alcohol.

I think it's pretty tacky to use that moral high ground, but as others have said, he apparently feels the need to sensationalize the news as an announcer.

completely OT: I don't blame Manning for taking hgh (he did) to recover from his injury. I blame him for dumping the whole situation on his wife and getting no suspension for something he clearly did.

I disagree with Rodney working with Dungy.

That's too bad, Rodney.

I disagree with Rodney's take on this matter. But, I don't think he's ever been disingenuous about his opinions. He disagrees with BB on this one. To me, that's OK, because his position, in my opinion, is genuine and well-thought out and reasoned. I listen to Rodney's 2 hour radio program every week on NBC radio and he weekly gushes about Bill and the Pats to the point where his co-host (a Jets fan) and those who send in questions get irritated at his pro-NE positions. I don't think he ever manufactures opinions he doesn't genuinely subscribe to, but that's just me.

I realize it but I still enjoy him. He talks the same way he walks, with a stomp.

Then he's a stomping hypocrite.

He spent all those years in Foxboro being the loudest and longest screamer about all the "naysayers" and how the only people the Patriots could ever count on were in the lockerroom.

He was the High Priest of "Who's with us and who's against us".

Anyone who followed the teams of the mid 2000's could count on several rants per year from Rodney railing against (imagined or real) "outsiders" denigrating the Patriots.

Now he is exactly what he preached against.

Had he not been the loudest card checker in the room back then I would have no problem with what he is doing now. But he was. And that makes him a Grade A Hypocrite.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes