PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney disagrees with BB claiming Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, I don't care what Rodney thinks or says re: Floyd. Not do I care about what anyone else says about him.

All I care about is Floyd catching footballs for the Pats in the playoffs and SB. I am shelface, I agree.

BTW, the Pats players know the importanceof not letting Floyd drive while playing for the Pats.

I like that Rodney has no problem offering a dissenting opinion.

Honestly, Rodney lost me when he made fun of Brady for not being tough enough. There were a thousand better/more accurate ways to prove/earn your unbiased journalist chops.

And its not because he made fun of Brady but because in this case it's just utterly undeserving and simply ********. Brady is a one hella tough, resilient player.

Shame on Rodney for adding to the pretty boy rhetoric.

Yup. This was after Brady had demanded a flag for Suggs clearly diving at Brady's knees in 09 the season after he was out a year. And rightfully so...it was unmistakeable, Suggs had his helmet down and launched himself right at Tom's repaired ACL most likely to intimidate Tom or hopefully hurt him again. And Rodney made fun of him for that for the yuks of Patriot Hater nation.

Too bad Brady isn't the type to say maybe if Rodney wasn't too soft to knock a football away from a JAG's helmet there would be a different conversation about the 2007 Patriots.

It was an ignorant comment that should have never been said.

Rodney Harrison doesn’t agree with Bill Belichick claiming Michael Floyd

Says BB shouldn't have claimed him, then says Floyd will be a benefit to the Patriots, and that being on the Patriots will motivate Floyd.

tumblr_n1znxsNgya1sv9mvmo3_400.gif

"Illogical. Yet... fascinating."
Hmmm. Would this be the same Rodney that everyone said BB made a mistake in signing because he was washed up with the Chargers?

Rodney brings the TMZ to a laid back sunday nght NBC crew the blogers love to use his quotes out of context as click bait

No, I meant what I said. I'm don't care about legal definitions. If you get behind the wheel of a car drunk you know what can happen. That's intent in my book. People like him make me sick.
This fall my neighbor was at a stoplight and was struck by a car going 50 MPH. The driver never touched the brakes. She was texting on her smartphone. I guess according to you, when she used her phone, she "knew what can happen" and should be charged with intent to murder. My neighbor fortunately survived the collision.

Last edited:
...For the record, I don't like the move to bring in Floyd, just like I didn't like bringing on Talib, after the Hernandez disaster.
Sorry for picking nits, but Talib & the Prisoner were teammates during 2012.

As for the other 31 owner/GMs and the drive-by media hypocrites, feck all of you. If what Floyd did was so egregious, so disgraceful, so harmful, then he should've been suspended immediately instead of being
placed through the legal waiver process, where every other damn team could've claimed him. Bill was under no obligation whatsoever to make a phony moral statement by not claiming him, and in fact was totally within his rights to place a claim. As he has said in the past, to paraphrase: he's not concerned with the other 31.

This feckin league makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore