PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft Marries Longtime Girlfriend in Surprise Ceremony

The crap will hit the fan big time if somehow Pittsburgh finds a way to win vs Tampa.... (think Indy over KC when that was the 'lock of the week")
Any given Sunday.......

fan sht GIF

All man/woman relations can be distilled down to a monetary transaction. Blame evolution.

I'm betting he was invited. think BBs concern over optics and perception by the team had a lot to do with it. He didn't want to be seen partying the day before the game.
I didn't see the Bucs game but from what I'm reading here it seems like Brady was affected by the partying.

Not a big deal, but one more act of "big timing" his Tampa teammates. Publicly they'll say it's cool, he's the goat, yada yada. Privately they're noticing the guy who handles the ball on every play wasn't there for 11 days in the middle of training camp and now isn't there for a walk through. It's one thing if you're trying to save your marriage, another if you're going to New York to party with former teammates.

They also know he's set to leave at the end of the year leaving a huge cap hit, and has a history of negotiating his next deal well in advance with rumors of MIA being in play already being suggested.

Not exactly the same kind of energy they had two seasons ago when they were united to bring home a SB, now it's playing out like it's every man for himself.

That, and, you know, actually using the time wisely and staying focused on preparing for the game rather than flying to NYC, partying, and flying back. It's not like the head coach / GM has loads of time on his hands during a game week.
The partying didn't seem to bother the play of the Pats players who attended. They looked damn good yesterday.

Every TB player, fan and coach has done well with the addition of Brady. They all received SB rings and have increased their worth by playing with the GOAT, just as Blunder Bill and Bendover Bob have.

I didn't see the Bucs game but from what I'm reading here it seems like Brady was affected by the partying.
Nope it's been all season long by Brady standards , he's thrown more than 1 TD only once this year and they put up more than 21 points only once as well.....both in that shootout loss to KC.

All man/woman relations can be distilled down to a monetary transaction. Blame evolution.
Men look for youth and beauty, while women look for wealth and status.

I once saw a much older guy courtside in Madison Square Garden with a twenty-something flat belly. And he didn’t look as good as Kraft.

Men look for youth and beauty, while women look for wealth and status.

I once saw a much older guy courtside in Madison Square Garden with a twenty-something flat belly. And he didn’t look as good as Kraft.
Hmmmm, I was 28 when I married my wife, who was 22. So I got the youth and beauty but she didn't get the wealth and status. :)

It's not at all strange that Belichick should not be there when the team is just about to head to Cleveland. It's strange that a few team captains (Andrews, Slater, McCourty) were there. I'm sure we'll have some painful press conferences about that in the next week.
Having current Pats players there threw me off I guess.

I stopped watching Bill's pressers many years ago.

A pair of handmade (Goodyear welts, etc.) dress shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. Kraft's shoes would be leagues better. I'd take a well made pair of dress shoes over Nike Air Force One's 11 times out of 10.

I honestly have one pair of Church's that I can't think of a better word to describe other than "buttery" on my feet.
Nike clothing and shoes are way over-priced, and were before the CCP took over our economy. They also used to make golf equipment but stopped because they can't make those for pennies and sell them at top prices, like they do with the clothes and shoes. My wife used to like saying that "you get what you pay for" but that's not true with Nike. Not even close.

Nike clothing and shoes are way over-priced, and were before the CCP took over our economy. They also used to make golf equipment but stopped because they can't make those for pennies and sell them at top prices, like they do with the clothes and shoes. My wife used to like saying that "you get what you pay for" but that's not true with Nike. Not even close.
Nike Air can be had for $55 and they last. I'm on my feet all day on a slab foundation and they the most comfortable I've worn.

The partying didn't seem to bother the play of the Pats players who attended. They looked damn good yesterday.
You seem to forget the most important position in all sports is the quarterback. Brady looked like :poop: against the lowly Steelers, a team that Mac Jones just beat a few weeks ago. Bailey Zappe didn't go to the party and looked pretty darn good against CLE.

Every TB player, fan and coach has done well with the addition of Brady. They all received SB rings and have increased their worth by playing with the GOAT, just as Blunder Bill and Bendover Bob have.
Of course they have! Tom cherry-picked a team whose window was open after the Bucs sucked for a solid decade, plug and play, everyone gets paid. Great move by everyone involved, but not sustainable. Next year he'll be gone, but Tampa will have a $35M cap hit for Brady and have to find someone else who can they can pay to play QB for them, and Tampa has shown no ability to develop QBs. There will be plenty more other players will be gone too. For instance the corpse of Julio Jones has only been in two games this season and will be a $3.5M cap hit next year. That's what you get when you are a fly by night team trying to prop the window open one season too long. Hope all those Tampa fans enjoyed the ride because it's ending soon, and payback is a b!tch.

Last edited:
They were introduced to the crowd by the voice of Al Michaels (just his voice). Aside from Brady, Bledsoe and other current and former Patriots players, also in attendance were his good friends Jon Bon Jovi and Rodger Goodell.

View attachment 46234

Performers were Elton John, Meek Mills & Ed Sheeran. Grandmaster Flash DJ'd.

Despite Belichick being a no show, Robert added another ring.
I thought this was such a great picture when I saw it.

yeah....I get the extra 2 inches from my Rocco heritage...and when I speak the blarney my hands are always moving like a street vendor's on Mott St.

You're what we in Dorchestah used to call a McWoppah... I on the other hand am like the guy from the movie Hall Pass during the jacuzzi scene...
"Hey Irish, switch places with this guy..."

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back