PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft Marries Longtime Girlfriend in Surprise Ceremony

They were introduced to the crowd by the voice of Al Michaels (just his voice). Aside from Brady, Bledsoe and other current and former Patriots players, also in attendance were his good friends Jon Bon Jovi and Rodger Goodell.

kraft-wedding-206.jpg

Performers were Elton John, Meek Mills & Ed Sheeran. Grandmaster Flash DJ'd.

Despite Belichick being a no show, Robert added another ring.

your vitriol toward the best owner in Boston since Walter Brown is cringe-worthy. You really should be following another team. The Colts come to mind
Sorry but I didn't make any of those tweets but real ppl did. I have no clue what team they follow.

Sorry but I didn't make any of those tweets but real ppl did. I have no clue what team they follow.
Where's the gossip crew for this?

All jokes aside it's pretty cool seeing a lot of Patriots legends together.
Agree. I was just thinking how Bill felt about several of his players being at this event on FRI night in NYC w/ walk throughs & travel to CLE on SAT & a game on SUN.

I mean, they're blowing out CLE anyway but Bill's "no days off" mantra, has it changed?

They were introduced to the crowd by the voice of Al Michaels (just his voice). Aside from Brady, Bledsoe and other current and former Patriots players, also in attendance were his good friends Jon Bon Jovi and Rodger Goodell.

View attachment 46234

Performers were Elton John, Meek Mills & Ed Sheeran. Grandmaster Flash DJ'd.

Despite Belichick being a no show, Robert added another ring.
Man I wish Moss had won a ring here.

There really was no reason to share them all… Felt pretty inappropriate. It’s one thing to say “people are roasting them on Twitter lol” and another thing to screenshot 20 nasty tweets and post them all. I don’t think anyone is here seeking that.

Congratulations! Best wishes to the happy couple. May all their marital wishes come true.

That is how it is done @venecol

Please keep things serious here at all times. How dare you not show proper respect to such a sacred event.

I get to remain a Patriots fan now. I hope Bob likes my post.

There really was no reason to share them all… Felt pretty inappropriate. It’s one thing to say “people are roasting them on Twitter lol” and another thing to screenshot 20 nasty tweets and post them all. I don’t think anyone is here seeking that.
She is 48 and Jonathan is 58.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back