PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft joins the NFL and asks federal court to dismiss Pats Fans lawsuit over lost draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just...extremely unfortunate. I've been a fence-sitter with the whole Kraft thing for the most part, but these kinds of shenanigans will push me into the "anti" camp pretty quickly.

The truth is in your actions Bob, not the words, forked tongue and all!

Pathetic.

He forgot to mention that before he took any action at all (assuming he's talking about wells report in context) he first declined the right to appeal, officially sealing the deal for the league. It's as if he wanted to first reassure his partners that he wasn't actually fighting anything, before attempting to appease the fanbase by pretending to fight the league through ways the league didn't care about and would hardly even notice.

He forgot to mention that before he took any action at all (assuming he's talking about wells report in context) he first declined the right to appeal, officially sealing the deal for the league. It's as if he wanted to first reassure his partners that he wasn't actually fighting anything, before attempting to appease the fanbase by pretending to fight the league through ways the league didn't care about and would hardly even notice.

No, he did mention that, see --
Robert Kraft: "We took unprecedented action--never pursued by any other team-"

No other team has refused to appeal a draft pick penalty over this type of action before. Unprecedented!

He probably shouldn't have gotten involved in this one...lawsuit was absurd but, not a good look for him.

Exactly...this appears amazingly stupid on the surface. There doesn't seem to be any value to this action, and tons of downside.

No other team has refused to appeal a draft pick penalty over this type of action before. Unprecedented!

No other team besides the Pats? I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure the Pats didn't appeal Cameraplaementgate either.

Remember when Benedict Bob was afforded unprecedented deferential treatment by this board. Unlike any other owner in the history of New England sports, fans genuflected at the mere mention of "Mr." Kraft ….now known as the Neville Chamberlain of modern sports ownership.

He is trying to show the owners that he's one of the 32." Once again Kraft's loyalties are in the wrong place.

As I get 10 minutes distance from seeing this post for the first time, what I'm reminded of is that his loyalties are entirely economic and not those of a fan at all.

But I keep getting hooked. The good news is that I recovery faster each time than the last.

:D So true!!

The lawsuit is dumb and should be thrown out. Kraft's comments are equally as dumb.
Just shut up and go away Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye