PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rhamondre Stevenson suffered dislocated thumb

Join the club. 2 weeks if no ligament, tendon or muscle damage.

IMG_20210908_111902934.jpg

I'm not sure he was going to get much playing time anyway. No knock on him, but JJ Taylor looks really good and has seniority.

I'm not sure he was going to get much playing time anyway. No knock on him, but JJ Taylor looks really good and has seniority.
You may be correct, but situational football may dictate otherwise in certain instances.

Come ON, y'all.
Rham don't need no stinkin' thumb!

You may be correct, but situational football may dictate otherwise in certain instances.
They will both get plenty of opportunities.

Maybe he's already our goal line back, Harris isn't bad at that though. I think if Stevenson gets playing time it's mostly because of injuries ahead of him (or he eventually proves to be better).

We have a really deep RB group and it's hard to give everyone the volume they deserve. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe he's already our goal line back, Harris isn't bad at that though. I think if Stevenson gets playing time it's mostly because of injuries ahead of him (or he eventually proves to be better).

We have a really deep RB group and it's hard to give everyone the volume they deserve. Nothing wrong with that.
We had...Sony is gone

We had...Sony is gone

If we make the assumption that Taylor and Stevenson are NFL caliber running backs (which I admit is not guaranteed), then we're still deeper than most teams in the league. There aren't many teams that could roll out 4th/5th runners that are better than White/Bolden. Most teams are drudging up some poor choices by that point.

Maybe he's already our goal line back, Harris isn't bad at that though.
How would any of us know?
Our former rap dancing, big lesbian QB called his own number at the goal line 145% of the time, with Harris either on the sideline or as a decoy.
That was last year.
Sony....Mr. Rushing TD in his rookie season.......is gone
Rham is too green to trust
Mac knows better

I think Harris will be Fantasy gold.

Will BB leaning on Young Mac's arm at the goal line........ or the O Line + Harris?
Correct answer: O Line + Harris

Harris will average 80 yds rushing/game and score 10+ TDs easy....plus a couple catches each game to keep D's guessing
Hope he stays healthy

Join the club. 2 weeks if no ligament, tendon or muscle damage.

View attachment 35437
We should be able to get by without you for at least the first two weeks (MIA/NYJ); particularly due to their weak run defenses. Heal up; we'll certainly need you for NO/TB. Good thing our depth is sufficient..On the other hand, (no pun intended) I drafted you with my top fantasy selection...ugh..:maybenot:

In all seriousness, heal up swiftly bro.

We should be able to get by without you for at least the first two weeks (MIA/NYJ); particularly due to their weak run defenses. Heal up; we'll certainly need you for NO/TB. Good thing our depth is sufficient..On the other hand, (no pun intended) I drafted you with my top fantasy selection...ugh..:maybenot:

In all seriousness, heal up swiftly bro.
Thanks man. I'll be fine. Just sore. I've dislocated my right thumb so many times it's easy to pop right back in.

Now we know why he fumbled! :)

Damien Harris enters my fantasy squad as a flex play now.

Drafted him and he's starting in one of the 2 RB slots or the flex slot regardless. But yeah, this sucks for the Pats but good news for FF Harris players.

I'm expecting numbers from Harris this year.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back