PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rham Stevenson

Its a problem. Bolden can block but he cant do much else. And like you said, neither JJ nor Harris can passpro but theyre both great running the ball. White was off to a great start and was huge for our offense. But hes done. What we really need is for Jonnu to step up his game so passing to rbs isnt so crucial. That and give Harris Taylor and Rham all the practice reps they can get on passpro. Not so easy to do now that the season is on.

Bill is going to run out of people to bench.

The entire O-Line needs to get benched. They miss blocks routinely, yet still find there way trotting back onto the field.

I gave you a "funny" but its really not funny. As a group they have sucked so far. Yes Brown being out hurt but theres too much talent on that ol for their level of suckage. They should all be embarrassed.

IMO we should run a LOT more. Even if it gets us nowhere. Throwing 40-50 times with terrible pass blocking is just a recipe for disaster - sacks, fumbles, ints, injuries. PA should be a surprise to the defense.

It's easier to pass block when the D is expecting runs.... which will make it easier on the backs picking up the blitz. Plus, our RTs keep getting killed around the edge. Run some end arounds and make the D think laterally. I know everyone wants mac to throw downfield, but that won't open up if the D can play like every down is 3rd down.

So, get Rham in there with JJ and Harris and pound the ball. Try to wear down their D and keep ours fresh.

I gave you a "funny" but its really not funny. As a group they have sucked so far. Yes Brown being out hurt but theres too much talent on that ol for their level of suckage. They should all be embarrassed.
Yeah I was just pointing out the irony that the O-line are paid to block but they are failing at that. A RB misses a block? GTFO!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back