PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan says he sensed 'sarcasm' in New England's praise of Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
====================================================

If that happens I will never make another post on PF.com.:eek:
No way the Pats even score on Sunday! I guarantee it!

Even though you root for the wrong team, I must agree with you.

There's no way the Patriots score a single point on Sunday.

(And the Jets won't score on Sunday either)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I sense stupidity every time Fat Rex opens his gaping pie-hole.

And the scent of pepperoni and bean dip.

Hah! This made my day!

====================================================

If that happens I will never make another post on PF.com.:eek:
No way the Pats even score on Sunday! I guarantee it!
It's okay if you stop posting on PF.com

Just don't stop posting on PatsFans.com

We're still waiting for another epic thread, complete with pictures, of Gunnails vs The Rat Behind the Furnace.

Even though you root for the wrong team, I must agree with you.

There's no way the Patriots score a single point on Sunday.

(And the Jets won't score on Sunday either)

================================================

This.

Just messing with you guys, Your cursed with me and win or lose I will still haunt this board.

This.

Just messing with you guys, Your cursed with me and win or lose I will still haunt this board.

Heh, nice. Just be sure to stop by the epic thread and stoke the fires. :cool:

This.

Looking forward to many more years of that, G.

It's okay if you stop posting on PF.com

Just don't stop posting on PatsFans.com

We're still waiting for another epic thread, complete with pictures, of Gunnails vs The Rat Behind the Furnace.

===============================================

Funny you mention the rat thing because since the rat problem I have left a sticky trap back there, and just tonight I hear some flappen over there and this time it's a bird, a house finch.

Thinking I will just let him be, and that makes me fell bad because my head says to put the poor beast down now cause he is awful tangled up, thinking the cat drug him in and he is no doubt a goner.

Just I have been feeding these finches for years and have grown quite fond of them.

Jethro is relentlessly on the bird (can't get to it)
:(

Rex Ryan's style infects his players, they are saying stupid **** like brainwashed drones, transparently unclever tactics.

Please Jesus let the Patriots shut up that fat **** Monday.

Last edited:

Funny you mention the rat thing because since the rat problem I have left a sticky trap back there, and just tonight I hear some flappen over there and this time it's a bird, a house finch.

Thinking I will just let him be, and that makes me fell bad because my head says to put the poor beast down now cause he is awful tangled up, thinking the cat drug him in and he is no doubt a goner.

Just I have been feeding these finches for years and have grown quite fond of them.

What the hell is wrong with you? Get the bird and set it free. Geez, has being a Green Beans fan made you TOTALLY brain dead?

It sucks to have to put an animal out of it's misery. On the other hand a bird is just a rat with wings.

I think we need photos so the forum can come to a consensus on what the appropriate action should be.

Rex Ryan is not a good leader. Mark Sanchez and the whole bunch have the worst makeup of any team in the NFL. I hope the Patriots stomp the Jets. I can't wait until that team has to face some real adversity. They'll fall apart.

This.

Well done, Gunnails. You caught a lot of us napping when you said Sunday.

Rex Ryan is not a good leader. Mark Sanchez and the whole bunch have the worst makeup of any team in the NFL. I hope the Patriots stomp the Jets. I can't wait until that team has to face some real adversity. They'll fall apart.

I've never cared for Rex Ryan's (or Buddy Ryan's) leadership style yet there are lots of people (including many of his players) who love it.

In particular, what happens when you don't win? Many leadership styles work when you win but a lot of them go to pieces when you start to lose. I think that the bravado that is such an integral part of Rex's leadership is particularly prone to a fall should the Jets lose a lot of games. And it's really easy in the NFL to fall off a cliff and start losing.

Time will tell.

"Jedi mind tricks"?

Hmmm. These guys are sounding more and more desperate.
The funny thing is they say that but then it sounds like they spend a lot of time worrying about it, meaning it worked. Duh.

Last time I checked they lit up the bully in wk 2...just saying..

I recall TB having one of the worst games I've seen him play, particularly in the second half.
I doubt you'll see that again.

You sensed right Sexy Rexy. You're not a great team and Bill Belichick knows it and YOU know it. ;)

You sensed right Sexy Rexy. You're not a great team and Bill Belichick knows it and YOU know it. ;)

A given :D

Oh, and BB is never sarcastic. It's true.

Rex Ryan a sensitive intuitant?????? More like, if you can't find any bulletin board material, make something up.:D

Come on, man. You're a good, level headed Jets fan and a good poster. Don't make me hope that the Pats DON'T kick the Jets asses on Sunday.

No smiley faces. I'm being serious.

I sense he was just being sarcastic.

Is this guy that desperate for bulletin board material? Geez....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes