PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan becoming a Patriots believer

I think since I wrote it, you’re good to go. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow, you know that I have been smote.
Cool. Not cool for you, but for me.
Oth, maybe The Lord is a Pats fan.

Rex Ryan Eats Some Crow, Begrudgingly Backtracks On Patriots Take

best part of the story, it’s all from before today’s game:
Rex's goddam snack is crow

But I mean, that's a lot of what he brings to the table as an NFL analyst... knowing when to go "oh ****. they're back."
Buddy's 1st wife divorced him 8 months after Rex and Rob were born.

Smart lady
Not hard. Every time she tried to breast-feed them, they went straight to the floor and latched on

We can all use a little smiting now and then!
I been smote and smitten.
I been chokin' n spittin';
Done been burnt and bitten,
My old shoes aint fittin',
The old lady shes' quittin'.
And so it is written.

I been smote and smitten.
I been chokin' n spittin';
Done been burnt and bitten,
My old shoes aint fittin',
The old lady shes' quittin'.
And so it is written.
Pay no attention to this, its just whiskey talk.
I dont imbibe much or often but had a little post-game celebratory libation.

I always found it odd why the Ryan’s hate Bill so much. Remember Rob Ryan was a nobody until he was with the Pats under Bill? Then he gets his own DC gig after the 3 titles, but went off the rails since leaving the Pats. Then Rex rose up the ranks after hearing what the other Ryan did with NE. This was during a time many teams were copying what NE was doing.

The bizarre hate towards Bill stated in that 2007 game where it looked like the entire Ravens team/coaching staff took that game personal.

Last edited:
I always found it odd why the Ryan’s hate Bill so much. Remember Rob Ryan was a nobody until he was with the Pats under Bill? Then he gets his own DC gig after the 3 titles, but went off the rails since leaving the Pats. Then Rex rose up the ranks after hearing what the other Ryan did with NE. This was during a time many teams were copying what NE was doing.

The bizarre hate towards Bill stated in that 2007 game where it looked like the entire team/coaching staff took that game personal.
Jealousy

The bizarre hate towards Bill stated in that 2007 game where it looked like the entire Ravens team/coaching staff took that game personal.
The reason why Ryan hates is because he was brought up a spoiled little bigmouth who brow beat and bullied everybody he felt inferior to. That is his problem, a deep- sense of inferiority and impotence. Buddy SHOULD have made him join the Marines or the Army when he was a blubbering teenaged punk but he let the obnoxious overbearing little fat rich kid son continue to develop his pathology. If someone had come along early on and punched him in the mouth real hard a few times and made his eyes water and his nose run, perhaps he would have learned what happens in the real world when you run your little fat boy entitled yap. Now he's nothing more than a grey haired corpulent sports toad.

This with a healthy dose of being soundly beaten, over and over.

I'd hate Bill if I were Ryan as well lmao. Brady and Bill made the AFC East singlehandedly the hardest division to win in all of football. Which is the boon for everyone else in the AFC East.

The reason why Ryan hates is because he was brought up a spoiled little bigmouth who brow beat and bullied everybody he felt inferior to. That is his problem, a deep- sense of inferiority and impotence. Buddy SHOULD have made him join the Marines or the Army when he was a blubbering teenaged punk but he let the obnoxious overbearing little fat rich kid son continue to develop his pathology. If someone had come along early on and punched him in the mouth real hard a few times and made his eyes water and his nose run, perhaps he would have learned what happens in the real world when you run your little fat boy entitled yap. Now he's nothing more than a grey haired corpulent sports toad.
C'mon, don't hold back.
Tell us how you really feet
:rofl:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes