PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Tom Brady may bulk up during the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady gets injured this thread will blow up and go mega.

Rappaport says in a tweet; "he should be a bit bigger. Brady may bulk up" and voracious arguments ensue.. despite being shorter the off season seems longer and longer every year..

That's BS. I started lifting again a year ago and have easily added 5 - 7 lbs of muscle......at 72! What you said is just lazy thinking, VG. Something that is easy to say, based on sloppy data.
Keyword is you started lifting *again*, Brady may not have been power lifting the last 18 years+ of his life but he was probably still doing some good strength training. I would be pretty surprised if he added like 10 pounds of pure muscle between now and September.

Last edited:
Yeah, as someone who’s forced to take a bunch of vitamins and supplements, I’m curious as to how one's stomach adjusts to throwing everything in a protein shake? I have some type of fancy Ninja blender in the pantry but have never used it, and have no experience with drinking them. I’d love to lessen all of these horse pill vitamins and be able to get all of my daily fruits, veggies and even nuts (to lower cholesterol, etc) in one shake.

Besides being somewhat lazy about looking into it, my fear is that I won’t be able to digest it properly, and I’ll return here with some type of explosive public diarrhea story. Does Ken’s recipe sound alright for a beginner, or am I just overthinking this?
I think what Kontra really meant was. Go for a test, but make sure you are not in an enclosed area...ventilation is key. But, if you have to be in an enclosed area, make sure to have a candle burning...you don't want a sudden spark to cause a problem.

That sounds... absolutely disgusting. I can’t even imagine what your farts must smell like after ingesting those. But hey, if it works...
I do something similar in the form of like a "pudding." It's yogurt, avocado, blue or blackberries, honey, a little bit of almond milk or whole milk (whatever we have in the fridge) and raw cacao powder. Top it off with wheat germ. It's actually pretty damn good and easy to eat. I've started adding spinach to it and it's starting to taste like **** because of it so I might have to throw the spinach into my dinners more often.

I **** pretty good. No accidental pudding farts or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes