PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Talib, Sherman 'have their eye on Patriots'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But only ONE he wants to go to?
I hope reports are true and the feeling is mutual.
The fact he is his own agent and his desire to be coached by Bill
This could move quickly.
Only teams I see as competiton
Raiders
Jets
Chargers
Falcons
Niners

I mean we don't know the feel is mutual do we? I haven't seen a report yet. I mean we need another CB next to Gilmore. Gilmore is a stud and a top CB in this league but another top CB would be huge.

Just like Talib wanted here and one other team. Sherman could have 2 other in the mix he just hasn't said yet. I won't get my hopes up if the Pats offer is low and others are higher..he may go with the $$

DL is where i want them to focus now over CB but we need help at both

Talib has been traded for a 5th round pick. That ship has sailed. All aboard the Sherman Train!!

I take it you didn't watch the Superbowl! :D

I'll give you a quick recap -- 374 passing yards given up, 4 receiving TDs given up, and a total of 41 points given up to the Eagles.

Waste of money. Unless he signs for 5-6m in total there wont be a Sherman here. We dont need another outside CB.

Can someone explain to me what Rowe has done to inspire confidence in him as a full time starter?

He let Butler believe that he still is a starter even after a few joints ( sarcasm ).

I take it you didn't watch the Superbowl! :D

I'll give you a quick recap -- 374 passing yards given up, 4 receiving TDs given up, and a total of 41 points given up to the Eagles.

Sounds like you didnt watch the game carefully or simply dont understand the sport because that was not on the secondary.

Can someone explain to me what Rowe has done to inspire confidence in him as a full time starter?

Just look at the last two SBs. He was fine for what he is in both of them. He played well enough against Julio and apart from the first quarter he also had a good game this year.

And as we all know by now a huge part of his issues against the Eagles was the coaching staff putting him in a non-favorable matchup.

Sounds like you didnt watch the game carefully or simply dont understand the sport because that was not on the secondary.

Too many missed tackles

Well the Niners are pulling out all the stops. This could end up being the Seahawks worst nightmare, Sherman in a Niners uniform ! Wish the Pats had signed him .

Talib and Sherman had their "EYES" on the Patriots? which eye...the one on their trouser snakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back