PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Mac was reaching out to other coaches about his frustrations with the offense

Mcourty WILL play in 2023 if Brady is back and Mcourty WONT be back if Bambino Jones is QB.

Mcourty is not a fraud and the NE players respect him.
If you don’t think he was saying that in jest all I can do is laugh

Meme of the day
Ankle sprain Mahomes versus MAC

FnPmbgrXoAE4TrG
FnPmbtHXwAIdLH3

There is merit in the point that Brady seemed more willing to respect authority. It was also a much different situation from Mac given the solid coaching from Wiess, a much stronger surrounding team and the expectations that come with being a first round draft pick. With BB taking the lead on making changes and implicitly admitting his mistakes, Mac also needs to do the same. The last few games are hopeful signs that process has already started since new info coming out is from mid season when things were really hitting the fan.
I wasn't aware until recently just how out of touch Patricia was with the Lions and that Judge seemed to be out of his league. Now that they're gone things should get better.

I think the jury is still out on both QBs. It's been difficult to get a good read with all the confusion this year.

Finally when we get a real OC everyone will realize and accept that Mac Jones is not good and we can get on with finding a real quarterback.

I can't believe people watch NFL quarterbacking in this era and think you're going to win anything with Mac in the AFC against the likes of Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Lamar.
I can't believe people watch NYFL QBing in this era and think Lamar belongs on a list with Allen, Mahomes and Burrow. ;)

I know I have been a Mac Jones basher but BB didn't do him any favor with that QB killer Joe Judge. :mad: Daniel Jones game after Judge firing went leaps and bounds nuff said!

So if Mac hated Judge, and Judge was incompetent (as per today’s Herald article), I can understand why Mac reached out to others with questions. Should never have let it come to that.
So it's plain to see that Mac's regression was a result of horrible Coaching...is Joe Judge still here?? Go git!!:mad:

Meme of the day
Ankle sprain Mahomes versus MAC

FnPmbtHXwAIdLH3
Think of the Shatner Twilight Zone episode Nightmare at 20,000 Ft. Mac is Shatner, the plane is Mac's career, the woolly guy outside pulling pieces of the plane off is Judge.
This reaction is just the ankle seeming like the last straw in a nightmare season.

Edit to repair missing bits taken out by Ian's sudden maintenance outage.

Last edited:
I posted in another thread that Bedard and, according to Felger, another reporter (off air) say that the Patricia//Judge situation was far worse than what we know publicly, but none of their sources will give them information as something that can be reported with even as an unnamed source. Bedard said this is the type of stuff you never hear about until people leave the organization. So I think there may be far more to the story than we know.

So maybe Jones felt it got so bad that he had no choice but to reach out to others outside the organization. Maybe this was such an extreme situation. Who knows, maybe other players encouraged him to do it.

Brady has been known to:

Yell at coaches
Go cleats up at opponents
Wave off play calls
Get into it with opposing players
Break things on the sidelines

And so have other quarterbacks, from the dawn of NFL time all the way up to now.

Fans, media, and randoms really need to relax about things that aren't anything really outside the bounds of normalcy.
Tom was known to do that

in his first five years?

No

Report: Patriots Put Jones On Trading Block

New Pats OC Bill O'Brien: "We're committing to the run this year. Minimum thirty handoffs a game. Doesn't matter what the defense does, we ran effectively when we did last year and we will moreso this year. Whoever the quarterback is."

Edit: Makes me feel better just to see this, even though I know it's not true

Report: Patriots Put Jones On Trading Block

New Pats OC Bill O'Brien: "We're committing to the run this year. Minimum thirty handoffs a game. Doesn't matter what the defense does, we ran effectively when we did last year and we will moreso this year. Whoever the quarterback is."

Edit: Makes me feel better just to see this, even though I know it's not true

Here, help is on the way:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back