PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Dante Scarnecchia to Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, I hope Dante enjoys his retirement. Also, if this is true, I look forward to watching the homers painting this as a good thing.

1. He was over the hill, behind technically, lacking in energy, and becoming disinterested.
  2. The line played badly last year; the buck stops there.
  3. Brady's leaving, they need to adapt to the new running QB style of play, so new coaches are necessary anyway.
  4. Cannon's washed up, Andrews is going to retire, Thuney will sign elsewhere, Mason is done now that he's got the big contract, and Wynn can't stay on the field. He's not going to stick around to build a whole new line.
  5. How many of you are reading this, composing a fiery answer, thinking I'm serious?

Dante sees the writing on the wall...what an incredible coach, and I'll never forget his tenure as "Team/Staff Spokesman" back when **** McPherson got sick in 92...

This sucks, but it was long overdue....the man came out of retirement and worked 3 extra years.

Hopefully, Bricillo and Popovich are up to the task!

If this is true, I hope Dante enjoys his retirement. Also, if this is true, I look forward to watching the homers painting this as a good thing.

You didn't have to wait long.

Just another problem on the HUGE list of TODO's...

giphy.gif

Well, this offseason continues to suck...and blow...at the same time

I think Bricillo was being groomed for the job. Now is his time. Couldn't do much better than learn a year under Scar.

I was ready to blast you for jumping the gun... consider this a mea culpa for a post I thankfully didn't make :D

At first I was like, "this two post account is someone's alt just to make Deus look smart" but then I saw the join date and well, I guess that's life baby.

What an amazing offseason we are having.
I keep saying it: 2020 will be a big rebuild/reset year for this team both roster-wise and organizationally. And we're still waiting to hear what Caserio will do. The Brady question is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

Ooof!...That’ll leave a Scar..:eek:

Well deserved Scar one of the best damn coaches one of many changes to occur this season.
I feel like we really should of hired Welker as a WR coach look how great the Niners receivers are all playing.
Sure there’s talent but he has to be doing something right.
On Welker, how do we know? How many passes did Jimmy throw in the playoffs so far? 20....to small a sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes