If this is true, I hope Dante enjoys his retirement. Also, if this is true, I look forward to watching the homers painting this as a good thing.
- He was over the hill, behind technically, lacking in energy, and becoming disinterested.
- The line played badly last year; the buck stops there.
- Brady's leaving, they need to adapt to the new running QB style of play, so new coaches are necessary anyway.
- Cannon's washed up, Andrews is going to retire, Thuney will sign elsewhere, Mason is done now that he's got the big contract, and Wynn can't stay on the field. He's not going to stick around to build a whole new line.
- How many of you are reading this, composing a fiery answer, thinking I'm serious?