PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RED SOX fans vs Patriots fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Sox fans at least have the championships they saw now after 90 years. The last time the Jets won was when John Lennon was still alive.

And did the 49ers and Broncos cheat like the Red Sox to win their championships as well, when talking about buying.

Here is a difference, as I see it, RED SOX (baseball) the game that they play is simplier to understand. Also, one player (pitcher) can dominate a game. So RED SOX & baseball fans think that they know everything about it and can act like that way.

Football (Patriots) is a much harder game to understand. Football is also evolving all the time. Football is the ultimate team game no one player can dominate a game without all of his teammates doing heir jobs. That is why football fans are less arrogant than baseball fans.

Red Sox fans exist under the shadow of Yankees fans while Pats fans have finally crawled out from the shadow of the entire NFL fandom.

I think not to do the stereotype but you will see more latin people at Red Sox games, where more blacks at Patriots.

You have way too much time on your hands lately ... this thread sucks dog meat.

It's 4 years old. So I'm closing it and moving it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft