PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2018...WORLD SERIES...CHAMPIONS!!!

I could care less. Its all about the post season as I would expect you would understand. I like Mookie but he needs big improvement in his hitting to be a true weapon in the post season.

On what grounds do you make this assessment?

Up by a TD and a FG. And the Yankees don’t have Tom Brady to come back from this. :D

10-0 Sox. Excellent start.

Reactions: sb1
Yankees were -1.5....wow

I could care less. Its all about the post season as I would expect you would understand. I like Mookie but he needs big improvement in his hitting to be a true weapon in the post season.

Couldn’t
care less. Could care less means you care to some level... :p

Sorry! Pet peeve :)

Angel Hernandez needs to retire after this game.

So what’s you’re solution? Just build teams around guys with good post season stats? That doesn’t work. Mookies sample size in the post season is like 10 games. You’re making judgements off that?

Pretty good night. Sitting at the airport sipping on beers while watching the Sox throw up 10 runs.

So what’s you’re solution? Just build teams around guys with good post season stats? That doesn’t work. Mookies sample size in the post season is like 10 games. You’re making judgements off that?

No I’m making a judgement off the fact he is a mistake hitter and thats about it. If you can execute you can get him out. That means off speed away and down, mixed in with plus FB on the black. He is reticent to go with the pitch, and as I pointed out before is manifested with how teams align defensively.

In the post season pitchers more often can execute that gameplan. Make a mistake inside and its gone. Thats not good enough in the post season. Fix that and I will change my opinion. That and the talk is a 250-300 million contract. No thanks.

Cora looking like a genius tonight, starting Evoldi and inserting Holt, Devers, and Vasquez.

Mookie is the league MVP and put on the at bat of the year during the regular season with that 13 pitch AB, that culminated in a Grand Slam, anyone who doesn’t think a guy who hits like him and his a gold glove defensive player isnt a great player issmoking something.

Never thought I would get deja vu from 04 G7 but alas, here we are - not quite feeling comfortable w/ a 10 spot on the board because of the bullpen.

Eo looking like Derek Lowe and Benny playing the role of Johnny Damon. I would get a good chuckle if Cora throws in Price (Pedro) to complete the whole scene ;)

Cora looking like a genius tonight, starting Evoldi and inserting Holt, Devers, and Vasquez.

Mookie is the league MVP and put on the at bat of the year during the regular season with that 13 pitch AB, that culminated in a Grand Slam, anyone who doesn’t think a guy who hits like him and his a gold glove defensive player isnt a great player issmoking something.

Of course he is a great player. I never said otherwise. He needs a hitting approach adjustment. People talk about how quick his hands are. This is true. Then why can’t he look outside, and the use those quick hands to yank and inside pitch? If you pay someone 25-30 a year I’d expect that.

No I’m making a judgement off the fact he is a mistake hitter and thats about it. If you can execute you can get him out. That means off speed away and down, mixed in with plus FB on the black. He is reticent to go with the pitch, and as I pointed out before is manifested with how teams align defensively.

In the post season pitchers more often can execute that gameplan. Make a mistake inside and its gone. Thats not good enough in the post season. Fix that and I will change my opinion. That and the talk is a 250-300 million contract. No thanks.
Please stop, your ignorance is showing.

Or just doesnt know the game, no shame in that.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back