PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2018...WORLD SERIES...CHAMPIONS!!!

Eovaldi to start game 3.
1-1 1.93 ERA vs NYY this year allowing a BA of .173

Khabib just beat McGregor by submission in the 4th round...then he kicks McGregor while he's down with the fight OVER, jumps over the octagon fence and goes brawling with the fans! Craziness like I've never seen...and then Khabib's stablemate, some huge Russian guy jumps IN trhe octagon and sucker punches McGregor in the head while his back is turned. Just WOW. These people are freakin' WHACKED.
The security should have stepped back and let McGregor take that guy apart.

In 4th inning and no thread anywhere on this or the Red Sox forum, gonna hope mods think it’s ok to leave this year for just playoff games of other teams
there is already a whole ****ing forum for this ****. Jesus H. Christ

I usually read when watching baseball on TV.
Years ago I went to a Bankofamericasox playoff game vs. Tampa Bay. It amazed me how most of the crowd was paying more attention to their smartphones, chatting with friends, etc. I even saw a couple folks reading the newspaper. At a playoff game. In Fenway Park. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Years ago I went to a Bankofamericasox playoff game vs. Tampa Bay. It amazed me how most of the crowd was paying more attention to their smartphones, chatting with friends, etc. I even saw a couple folks reading the newspaper. At a playoff game. In Fenway Park. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
lol you're a strange dude. what are u trying to accomplish? are u trying to shame redsox fans?

Let’s hope that Eovaldi brings it. I wondered if they’d swap him out with Porcello for the game 3/4 roles.

In other news, Cora says that he’ll consider using Price as a reliever, which makes sense considering the four man rotation for the ALDS.

lol you're a strange dude. what are u trying to accomplish? are u trying to shame redsox fans?
No. But I would like to see this thread moved to the Bankofamericasox forum where it belongs. There, you can bump it with total impunity.

No. But I would like to see this thread moved to the Bankofamericasox forum where it belongs. There, you can bump it with total impunity.
actually it belongs in both areas. threads are allowed in the main area for the bruins and celtics to. most of the time during the playoffs. stop being an obsessive cumpulsive and use the ignore thread function you weirdo lmao.

Last edited:

Tune, that Bruins thread was up here the whole playoffs and so was the Celtics thread IIRC. Did you complain as much in those or do you have special animosity to baseball?

I think it’s fine to have one thread about the Sox whom many of us love. I’m not gonna go to another sub forum, I’ll forget about it. It’s nice to have everything in one place. Just ignore it if you don’t want to see it. All respect.

I follow baseball more than I actually watch it. Last year, I took a trip to Chicago and decided to go to a Cubs/Cardinals game to see Wrigley. I was falling asleep by the 4th inning. The game has a place in my heart because I watched it when I was a kid and have good memories, but I can't deny that the sport is pretty boring when compared to sports like football, basketball, hockey, and boxing/UFC.

Let’s hope that Eovaldi brings it. I wondered if they’d swap him out with Porcello for the game 3/4 roles.

In other news, Cora says that he’ll consider using Price as a reliever, which makes sense considering the four man rotation for the ALDS.
Consider??? It should be mandated. Cora is being kind

David Price should not start another playoff game.....ever

Consider??? It should be mandated. Cora is being kind

David Price should not start another playoff game.....ever

I sincerely hope he leaves in the offseason. He is absolute trash when it counts.

I sincerely hope he leaves in the offseason. He is absolute trash when it counts.

He says he wants to stay. If he does, he is due $127m over the next 4 years. Financially speaking he'd be a complete idiot of he opt'd out.

I have to think he'd pick up the option and is traded next year with the team eating a ton of the remainder.

actually it belongs in both areas. threads are allowed in the main area for the bruins and celtics to. most of the time during the playoffs. stop being an obsessive cumpulsive and use the ignore thread function
I can use the same rationale for you being able to read this nonsense in the Bankofamericasox forum that was specifically established for it.

you weirdo lmao.
More juvenile personal insults. Are you related to Mosslost?

Could he have moved towards first any slower? Take your time, it's only the postseason.

Mystery head case... Thought he was better than that. Think he knows what I posted before game .:

Based on his record 0-8 as starter AND sub 1.0 era as reliever... Price should have been bull pen and Erod the starter... Now ... Cora has made the move cept a tad late ..

I can use the same rationale for you being able to read this nonsense in the Bankofamericasox forum that was specifically established for it.

More juvenile personal insults. Are you related to Mosslost?
Yup, they're cousins and brothers.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back