PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2018...WORLD SERIES...CHAMPIONS!!!

I can use the same rationale for you being able to read this nonsense in the Bankofamericasox forum that was specifically established for it.

More juvenile personal insults. Are you related to Mosslost?
rationale? it's not a rationale. it's a fact. this board allows RedSox bruins and Celtics threads in the main forum. dont take my word for it. ask ian or the mods. stop acting like a child. use the ignore thread function like an adult. u have no excuse.

Porcello not pitching tonight? He only tossed like 12 balls in relief during game 1?

Go Sox!!!! Yuck Fankees!

My scorching Hot Take...

The Saux are the worst 108 win team in history!

BOOOOOM!!!!

Sadly....I really do feel this way....And I have felt this way for the past 6 weeks.
Batter 6-9......so weak
Middle relief.....AAA at best
Closer.....an off year
Starters: Against any other team but the Yanks....I'd be thrilled. But.....Price and Porcello are gopher ball chuckers against thumper lineups and the Spankees are calibrating their launch angle every time they step into the box against these two.
I am certain my negativity will lead to a Saux duck boat parade

Sincerely,
Eddie Mush

PS...Long term, I hope Dombrowski can keep the key parts of this roster together for several more years when huge amounts of dead money gets freed up and he can buy legitimate middle relief.

Last edited:
My scorching Hot Take...

The Saux are the worst 108 win team in history!

BOOOOOM!!!!

Sadly....I really do feel this way....And I have felt this way for the past 6 weeks.
Batter 6-9......so weak
Middle relief.....AAA at best
Closer.....an off year
Starters: Against any other team but the Yanks....I'd be thrilled. But.....Price and Porcello are gopher ball chuckers against thumper lineups and the Spankees are calibrating their launch angle every time they step into the box against these two.
I am certain my negativity will lead to a Saux duck boat parade

Sincerely,
Eddie Mush

PS...Long term, I hope Dombrowski can keep the key parts of this roster together for several more years when huge amounts of dead money gets freed up and he can buy legitimate middle relief.
Yawn...

rationale? it's not a rationale. it's a fact. this board allows RedSox bruins and Celtics threads in the main forum.
Here's your rationale: their playoffs occur during the NFL off-season.

stop acting like a child. use the ignore thread function like an adult. u have no excuse.
You've given plenty of "excuses" yourself; regardless, this thread belongs in the stick-and-ball forum. Its very presence induces uncontrollable slumber.

I don’t mean to sound sour grapes or anything (and I still think the Sox win this series) but I think MLB needs to at least consider tweaking their playoff format.

Sox won 108 games in a division with two 100 win teams and 3 90 win teams, clear of the Astros by 5 games and the Astros still get to play the 91 game winner of a very weak AL Central and just swept them.

While the Sox are facing the 100 win wild card Yankees who obviously know them very well and in a 5 game series which has more volatility than a 7 game series would.

Matchups should have been in order of wins so first overall means something.

I don’t mean to sound sour grapes or anything (and I still think the Sox win this series) but I think MLB needs to at least consider tweaking their playoff format.

Sox won 108 games in a division with two 100 win teams and 3 90 win teams, clear of the Astros by 5 games and the Astros still get to play the 91 game winner of a very weak AL Central and just swept them.

While the Sox are facing the 100 win wild card Yankees who obviously know them very well and in a 5 game series which has more volatility than a 7 game series would.

Matchups should have been in order of wins so first overall means something.
Sox aren’t winning this series. Not with that bullpen against that line-up. But that’s just IMO. I’d love to be wrong, obviously.

Here's your rationale: their playoffs occur during the NFL off-season.

You've given plenty of "excuses" yourself; regardless, this thread belongs in the stick-and-ball forum. Its very presence induces uncontrollable slumber.
stop acting like a child. use the ignore thread function like an adult. u have no excuse.

Maybe you have a solution, because everytime I reach for it I fall asleep. Stick and ball ... Bankofamericasox ... crotch adjustment ... chew tobacco, spit ... yawn ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Too bad the Red Sox had to face the Yankees in the divisional round. Whoever wins that series still has to face the juggernaut that is Houston. I’m a Dodgers fan and dread the Astros going back to the World Series. Plus, they still seem like a National League team to me.

That’s is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

-Yankee fan

He has rebuffed contract extensions that buy out 3 years and he would make about 20 mil more than he will if he goes like this through FA. Teams now play him to pull yet still pitch him outside. What does that tell you? Tells me teams know he is an extreme pull happy hitter so he will roll over balls outside. He is not a complete hitter, MVP or not.

So yeah, sell high.

He has rebuffed contract extensions that buy out 3 years and he would make about 20 mil more than he will if he goes like this through FA. Teams now play him to pull yet still pitch him outside. What does that tell you? Tells me teams know he is an extreme pull happy hitter so he will roll over balls outside. He is not a complete hitter, MVP or not.

So yeah, sell high.

Good luck finding another mvp caliber right fielder that can hit 300 with 30 homer in power and steal 30 bases, and oh yeah ELITE FIELDING IN THE TOUGHEST RIGHT FIELD IN BASEBALL.

You sound like an uappreciative clown man

Ok... Mookie just ignited 2 run rally with hit and aggressive base running..:). Also lineup that I called for game 2 is now in place ... Thanks Cora..

Maybe you have a solution, because everytime I reach for it I fall asleep. Stick and ball ... Bankofamericasox ... crotch adjustment ... chew tobacco, spit ... yawn ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
see a shrink. then take some prozac. ignore thread function.

Sox aren’t winning this series. Not with that bullpen against that line-up. But that’s just IMO. I’d love to be wrong, obviously.
Popular take... Lol.

Severino with a nice imitation of postseason Price. Hate to see that. :)

Good luck finding another mvp caliber right fielder that can hit 300 with 30 homer in power and steal 30 bases, and oh yeah ELITE FIELDING IN THE TOUGHEST RIGHT FIELD IN BASEBALL.

You sound like an uappreciative clown man

I could care less. Its all about the post season as I would expect you would understand. I like Mookie but he needs big improvement in his hitting to be a true weapon in the post season.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back