PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Record Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-4/13-3 ish. No losses to rookie QBs or first yr head coaches. Injuries will dictate the Pats fortunes...

It's interesting how in the BB era the team has had every possible winning record but one....

9-7- 02
10-6- 05, 09
11-5- 01, 18
12-4 - a few
13-3- a few
14-2- a few
15-1 NONE
16-0 - 07
Should have had 15-1 in 2004.

****ing Miami.

Should have had 15-1 in 2004.

****ing Miami.
What’s crazy is that it didn’t matter. I was more irritated that Pittsburgh wouldn’t lose.

I say 11-5 at worst, 12-4 at best.

NE beats MIA in MIA this time. It’s early in the season and they will be pissed how last season’s meeting ended.

Solid DL rotation, improved LBer depth, arguably the best Secondary in the league and one of the greatest defensive minds to ever coach in the NFL; the idea that this Patriots D could be dominant isn't laughable. If Pennel helps solidify run D and Winovich and Bennett tee off on the edges, until proven otherwise, I'll trust Brady to score enough to favor them in every game.

Solid DL rotation, improved LBer depth, arguably the best Secondary in the league and one of the greatest defensive minds to ever coach in the NFL; the idea that this Patriots D could be dominant isn't laughable. If Pennel helps solidify run D and Winovich and Bennett tee off on the edges, until proven otherwise, I'll trust Brady to score enough to favor them in every game.
Look for them to also ground and pound and shorten games.

It's interesting how in the BB era the team has had every possible winning record but one....

9-7- 02
10-6- 05, 09
11-5- 01, 18
12-4 - a few
13-3- a few
14-2- a few
15-1 NONE
16-0 - 07

Well then, time to get over that allergy!
15-1 it is.

11-5. (I would go as low as 10-6 and as high as 12-4).
I'm worried about the offense sputtering early on.
FWIW last year I predicted 10-6 with a possibility of 11-5.

Last edited:
Pretty much. The team gives me enough confidence to give them a floor of 12-4 and a ceiling of 14-2

IMO, I like our chances @Mia in week 2 even if we suck down there and it is a game against a former assistant (We lost to Mangini, Patricia, Vrabel, McDaniels, and only won vs. Crennel, IIRC)....it is in WEEK TWO. Miami will be better late in the season...I like our chances of running the ball down their throats in that heat....**** Miami!

IMO, I like our chances @Mia in week 2 even if we suck down there and it is a game against a former assistant (We lost to Mangini, Patricia, Vrabel, McDaniels, and only won vs. Crennel, IIRC)....it is in WEEK TWO. Miami will be better late in the season...I like our chances of running the ball down their throats in that heat....**** Miami!
I agree, but it will be hot, we won't have Watson, Flores knows the D, and the Pats have been starting slow lately. Rosen is a wild card. Anything can happen in Miami as we all know.

I agree, but it will be hot, we won't have Watson, Flores knows the D, and the Pats have been starting slow lately. Rosen is a wild card. Anything can happen in Miami as we all know.

IMO, we are seeing Fitzy. That offense will be better...Stills going deep scares me a bit...and Drake/Ballage will be running behind Dwayne Allen.

As long as the offense stays away from Howard and Fitzpatrick in their secondary...we are gonna mow that front 7 down, IMO. That will keep our D fresh and force Miami into abandoning the run.

Damn it, I am ready to goooooooo!!!!! Still 8 weeks to camp...grrrrr...14 long weeks :-(

I’d say we’re going to be in the range of 11-13 wins as usual. We might struggle early on but once November and December come around, I’d expect us to get on a roll.

17-2 Ring #7

Anything from 12/15 wins wouldn't surprise me. As long as the AFC comes through Patriots then i'm not worried. Personally i think it'll be a 13-3 season, with our usual Dolphins loss

This team has 14 - 2 written all over it.

(At least on paper)...you have Brady, an elite OL, the deepest RB corps in the league, a severely underrated WR corps, the best secondary in the league, and a much deeper front seven than the team that won the Super Bowl.

When all is said and done, the 2019 Patriots will be remembered as the most dominant of the "second dynasty" era. This is gonna be 2004 all over again.

13-3

If they go 12-4 Brady’s lifetime winning % goes down.

Ring #7

Here is the Madden simulation on youtube predicting 13-3. Their 3 losses were to Pittsburgh, the Browns and KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots