PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

There were no greater examples of Mr Patriot than Slater and McCourty and THEY are completely open and on the record now about just how f.ucking crazy Bill was regarding Brady at the end. If people are still in denial that Bill’s egomaniacal obsessions drove Brady out and cost us a Super Bowl on the way then not even God can help you.

The owner of the team said Butler was benched because of a personal issue with Bill. The owner of the team puts that loss on Bill. Players were pissed at Bill. Bill talks about doing what’s best for the team, not the individual, but never gave the guys who worked and played hard through that miserable season any explanation. That was said by Amendola.

But you come on here and act like Bill did nothing wrong even though the whole team including the owner were pissed at him. Keep the blinders on pal.
The owner has lost all credibility. I don't know what happened so I can't judge whether it was right or wrong. A personal issue means what to you exactly? What relationship do they have outside of football? You can't answer that. You hatred of Belichick is showing

The owner has lost all credibility. I don't know what happened so I can't judge whether it was right or wrong. A personal issue means what to you exactly? What relationship do they have outside of football? You can't answer that. You hatred of Belichick is showing
Team Bill currently

1710517332570.jpeg

There were no greater examples of Mr Patriot than Slater and McCourty and THEY are completely open and on the record now about just how f.ucking crazy Bill was regarding Brady at the end. If people are still in denial that Bill’s egomaniacal obsessions drove Brady out and cost us a Super Bowl on the way then not even God can help you.
I think you're the one has things twisted. It was clear Belichick was being undermined in a variety of ways. Slater and McCourty were mostly upset about the Trump stuff. The Brady stuff really blew up about Guerrero. And I have absolutely no idea what you all thought Belichick should have done about Guerrero.

When Kraft undermined Belichick for the 2018 season by bringing back Guerrero, that's when Belichick frosted his relationship with Brady for the next 2 years. He had been undermined.

Always two sides of a story and the truth is in the middle but it's okay to admit BB ****ed up in the end. Your meat riding of BB is showing

I blame the veterans for not stepping up and going Kelce on Bill with Bulter’s benching. It’s the ****ing Super Bowl!

They all just stared at him crying.

Look, you're a latecomer to all of this and haven't a clue about what it takes to actually lead a team for years, never mind decades. A bunch of preening toddlers running around thinking me, me, me all the time.

But what I said is absolutely TRUE: there is no new information about why Butler was benched. We all assume it was disciplinary. If that's the case, this is something Belichick ALWAYS did. He did it to Welker, he did it to Adalius, he did it to many many others. You thinkit's wrong to have standards and discipline. Let the inmates run the asylum.

My basic point remains: we don't know what happened.

And the fact you wanted Bill fired at the expense of a Super Bowl win in 2018 is bonkers. Who in the world gives up a Super Bowl victory?

As for Kraft keeping a keen eye on Bill's coaching in 2018, that's laughable. Patriot fans should be supremely worried about that comment because it signals he has no clue about football and has no idea what he's watching.

The 2014 and 2016 Super Bowls weren't enough to tell Kraft that the coaching and game planning was till top notch?

Did Kraft not realize that the defense held one of the greatest offenses in NFL history to 21 points? That didn't impress him?
Since reading comprehension seems to be an issue. I wanted him gone after the SB. Does not mean if someone said he would win in 2018 would not have changed my mind.

It's a shame that they lost that SB. They would have been 3 time consecutive champs. BB threw that game away and deserves the L along with the DC Patricia.

But BB has been brilliant other times to more than make up for it, so he gets a pass.

Ie Keeping the Rams to single digits in their last SB was a masterpiece and preventing the Falcons to add more points was crucial to allow the offense to crawl back from 28-3.
Agreed but any goodwill after 2018 was gone with getting rid of Brady and sucking after that.

I blame the veterans for not stepping up and going Kelce on Bill with Bulter’s benching. It’s the ****ing Super Bowl!

They all just stared at him crying.
100% agree with this. I was in the very small minority with liking what Kelce did except he did not have to touch him.

My wife showed me this clip of Jimmy Kimmel I think. One of his people went to a Trump rally and told his fans some of the things Trump did or said but positioned it as Biden doing it.

The fans ripped into Biden. Then the interviewer literally said, seconds later, I made a mistake what I just said was actually done by Trump. The very same people who ripped into Biden justified and supported Trump. It was wild.

That's where you are now and who you remind me of.

Too bad there is no epilogue to this series. Or a series of its own called Collapse of a Dynasty.

Brady wins the SB away from Bill. Covid. The Cam Newton error era. Overpaying for mediocre players in the 2021 offseason. 3 pass attempts. 47-17 and zero stops by the defense. Bill actually hiring 2 bozos in over their heads to implement a Shanahan offensive system against common sense. The Jones/Zappe "controversy" egged on by the HC. Jones collapse in 2022 and 2023 and permanent benching. The "trade" of Jones most reliable receiver for a hobbled Juju. Going 0-3 in 3 straight games allowing 10 or less points. 4-13. Bill is fired.

I'd watch. Hearing the takes of everyone connected to the organization in the last 4 years would be a compelling series of its own...

Too bad there is no epilogue to this series. Or a series of its own called Collapse of a Dynasty.

Brady wins the SB away from Bill. Covid. The Cam Newton error era. Overpaying for mediocre players in the 2021 offseason. 3 pass attempts. 47-17 and zero stops by the defense. Bill actually hiring 2 bozos in over their heads to implement a Shanahan offensive system against common sense. The Jones/Zappe "controversy" egged on by the HC. Jones collapse in 2022 and 2023 and permanent benching. The "trade" of Jones most reliable receiver for a hobbled Juju. Going 0-3 in 3 straight games allowing 10 or less points. 4-13. Bill is fired.

I'd watch. Hearing the takes of everyone connected to the organization in the last 4 years would be a compelling series of its own...
Too soon.

Since reading comprehension seems to be an issue. I wanted him gone after the SB. Does not mean if someone said he would win in 2018 would not have changed my mind.
So, you're saying you overreact to things?

My wife showed me this clip of Jimmy Kimmel I think. One of his people went to a Trump rally and told his fans some of the things Trump did or said but positioned it as Biden doing it.

The fans ripped into Biden. Then the interviewer literally said, seconds later, I made a mistake what I just said was actually done by Trump. The very same people who ripped into Biden justified and supported Trump. It was wild.

That's where you are now and who you remind me of.
That's nice that your wife showed you a clip of something.

I learned a lot. It was great.

Neither Kraft or Brady wrote Trump a letter. The letter affected the players. It was a huge story at the time (players kneeling). It was absolutely relevant.

They showed a clip of Skip talking about Alex's shady past.

Not relevant. It was already over by then. Again, the focus was on 3 main characters and the key moments in their relationships.

Not true at all. Rams SB was all about Bill and his genius, which created another key moment. Kraft said so himself. Were you stoned?
And he wrote that letter after telling players to shut their mouths about anything and everything.. Then this blows up in his face. It was ABSOLUTELY a stupid thing to do and BB should have known his blowhard pal would read it for the world.

A lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. I found it interesting but was not surprised by the obvious agendas;

• Kraft reveals himself as a “mamzer” (a dishonest person prone to appropriating credit for the accomplishments of others) desperate for credit to burnish his HOF candidacy.

• Jonathan reveals himself as a "nebbish” and “noodnik” (a pedantic and tiresome pest), born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

• Belichick is the shmuck we knew him to be, weird and obtuse, prone to unnecessary and self-defeating behavior.

• Slater and McCourty reveal themselves as petty and disrespectful to a man that was only ever complimentary to them in public.

• Brady reveals himself as the person with the best character in this little soap opera.

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back