PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RE: Tom Brady and working out during suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Conjuring up new grounds of supposed infractions during the appeal and ruling on those instead of the original punishment is not the procedures of an aribtrator

The courts failed the entire US arbitration system by allowing this happen. It is such a blatant and obvious violation, and this precedent could destroy arbitration. The entire point is upholding arbitrators decisions are that they want things to stay out of the courts. Brady was forced to appeal in order to go to court. If you allow the arbitrator of an appeal to stack on NEW charges, that is insane. It's like a jury that adds additional charges in their verdict. Absolutely absurd. Justices Chin and Parker are complete morons; I hope they are remembered for their careers as being on the wrong end of a monumentally stupid decision.

Brady might find a few willing participants to work with here

Harbaugh touched on several other topics during his “Huge Show” interview:

The “Signing of the Stars” event at Hill Auditorium to benefit the ChadTough Foundation, with a number of celebrities, including Tom Brady and Derek Jeter, was a success, he said: “It felt great.

...He mentioned he and Tom Brady might collaborate on a big project: “I had great conversation with Tom Brady before the (Signing Day) event, and he was talking about ways that he could share the knowledge that he has in terms of working. He said a really profound thing: ‘I love playing football, and I love working to be able to play football.’ And then I just started asking, ‘How do you do it? What do you do?’ And we’re talking about some big ideas that can be incorporated here at Schembechler Hall and the University of Michigan. That’s the next big one. I’d love to have a TB12 elite sports performance right here in Ann Arbor

Harbaugh dreams of ‘spectacular’ project with Brady brand/DetroitNews

10409773.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes