PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens QBs & Mobility in General

Context always matters
Jackson is ranked 22 in the nfl in passer rating. He is 17th in QBR which includes running.
He is #2 in Int %, worse that Darnold, Mayfield, and all the rookies except Fields.

Jackson is ranked 22 in the nfl in passer rating. He is 17th in QBR which includes running.
He is #2 in Int %, worse that Darnold, Mayfield, and all the rookies except Fields.
When I watch Jackson try to pass from the pocket he always looks dazed, confused and ready to run at any moment. He also blows his top when things don't go his way and fumbles a lot. Every day I wake up glad that he isn't the QB of my team. The fact that he's on the Ratbirds is icing on the cake and I hope they sign him up for a big raise.

Passer rating? lmao, did you really just drop that as an argument? its a meaningless stat without context...

and even worse you use QBR... QBR is a ******** stat made up by espn, which nobody but them can calculate...

And int's happen, for a variety of reasons - Like when you have no one to throw to...

its that damn context thing again...

Passer rating? lmao, did you really just drop that as an argument? its a meaningless stat without context...

and even worse you use QBR... QBR is a ******** stat made up by espn, which nobody but them can calculate...

And int's happen, for a variety of reasons - Like when you have no one to throw to...

its that damn context thing again...
Yes a variety of reasons, like you make bad decisions and throws.
Are you honestly arguing that increasing Ints (going to almost the worst in the league) decreasing TDs, and a worse win loss record is sign if a guy improving?
At this point you have no credibility because everyone great and improving and the proof is “context” and bad teammates.
Passer rating and QBR are a measure of overall numbers. Go ahead and tell me which numbers contributing to that don’t count for him. Instead you dismiss it because his numbers are bad.

Yes a variety of reasons, like you make bad decisions and throws.
Are you honestly arguing that increasing Ints (going to almost the worst in the league) decreasing TDs, and a worse win loss record is sign if a guy improving?
At this point you have no credibility because everyone great and improving and the proof is “context” and bad teammates.
Passer rating and QBR are a measure of overall numbers. Go ahead and tell me which numbers contributing to that don’t count for him. Instead you dismiss it because his numbers are bad.
lol ... no im saying that look at his team to determine what is going on. Numbers are meaningless unless you provide the context. Were they bad throws? were they dropped or tipped passes? was it a break down in protection? was he forced to throw the ball too soon? was it on him?

It absolutely does not mean a player is in decline when his numbers drop. Was Brady in decline in 2013? in 2018? His numbers dropped, his ints increased... and no it did not.

simple fact is, when he has played a full season, the ravens have won. He's 37-12 as a starter. Thats not a middle of the pack, mediocre quarterback.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back