PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Matt Skura says Family Received "Hateful" and "Threatening" Messages Following Loss to Patriots

People are morons!

His only crime was not being used to shotgun snapping in that kind of weather- yet another example of BB outcoaching Harbawl. How many times have we seen BB squirt or pour water on the football during training camp? Or having the team practice in bad weather?

His only crime was not being used to shotgun snapping in that kind of weather- yet another example of BB outcoaching Harbawl. How many times have we seen BB squirt or pour water on the football during training camp? Or having the team practice in bad weather?
it was brought up during the game by Collinsworth I believe, Pats practice in bad weather all the time.

Yeah, as someone else pointed out, when the Pats found out about AH they cut him and locked him out of the facility. Baltimore ignored any bad stuff about Ray Lewis, and celebrates him to this day. Apples to oranges.
As I pointed out to another poster who took issue with what I wrote in a manner similar to yours, that's a fair point to make. There is a huge distinction between the two situations. Mistake on my part.

Technically they are the Browns.

The current Cleveland team had the expansion draft that all new franchises have and not Baltimore.
Since Cleveland insisted on keeping the name, Baltimore Browns doesn't work, so it out to be the Baltimore Turds. That's close...

I don't get certain football fans. Pats fans supposedly were making fun of Torrey Smith after his brother died.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back