PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Matt Skura says Family Received "Hateful" and "Threatening" Messages Following Loss to Patriots

I find it hard to believe that the fanbase of a team whose best ever player is a double murderer would resort to this kind of stuff.
I intensely dislike Harbaby and all things Ravens, in particular, and Baltimore, in general. But, with Aaron Hernandez in our very recent history, as a fan base I believe we probably shouldn't go down that road...

Baltimore fans aren't in the same league as Brazilian soccer fans.

No sympathy here.
I find it amusing when the "look at me" social media culture doesn't get the intended reaction they so desire.

And Michigan hasn't won yet.

Technically they are the Browns.

The current Cleveland team had the expansion draft that all new franchises have and not Baltimore.

I intensely dislike Harbaby and all things Ravens, in particular, and Baltimore, in general. But, with Aaron Hernandez in our very recent history, as a fan base I believe we probably shouldn't go down that road...
Yeah, as someone else pointed out, when the Pats found out about AH they cut him and locked him out of the facility. Baltimore ignored any bad stuff about Ray Lewis, and celebrates him to this day. Apples to oranges.

Somebody said something mean online? I've never heard of that happening before. I'm outraged.

Welcome to the 21st Century. Ain't it great!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back