PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Brendon Ayanbadejo : Cant really respect Patriots offensive style

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, nothing like an over-the-hill back up player talking trash. This is almost as pathetic than when Freddie Mitchell and Peyton's drunken kicker talked crap in the past. Maybe the Ravens' long snapper will chime in.

Does anyone know if Brendon even played yesterday. He had an amazing 0fer in the stats column in a game where the defense was on the field for 74 snaps and over 5 quarters.

Last edited:
This is why his name is not Brendon Einstein.

What a coincidence. I really can't respect the Ravens' defense. Living on reputation. not able to get them to the Super Bowl.

And.. I dont want to disrespect anybody, but the Ray Lewis over acting is getting to be a little much for me.The weeping, preaching... I respect what he's done, but it kinda seems like he's trying to shape his own legacy a bit. IDK, maybe it's just me :confused2:

:confused2:

His QB makes a living by throwing up balloons and abusing the PI rules, so he's really not on a team that's got room to talk.

On the other hand, his team isn't really good enough to win without that.

Guy played a double overtime game, made no tackles. I don't think we have to worry about him too much.

What a punk.

It's one thing to just trash talk about the no huddle but to bring up the spygate stuff.......

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Does disguising coverages also qualify as *****assness? I mean, just line up and play football, why bother with little mind games? This is a man vs. man sport! While we're at it, let's do away with pre-snap motion, audibles and blitzes. You aren't a man if you believe in using all this fancy stuff to try to win football games. Just beat the man in front of you and get to the ball. That's all football should be about.

Last edited:
too bad no one knew who this clown was before his stupid tweets...can't wait to the pats to beat the ratbirds again

Oh I think we all knew who this 3 time special teams pro bowler was when it was his fault when one of the Holliday's return went all the way. He's so pissed off he sucked that he has to insult the patriots to feel better...what a loser!:rolleyes:

:confused2:

His QB makes a living by throwing up balloons and abusing the PI rules, so he's really not on a team that's got room to talk.

On the other hand, his team isn't really good enough to win without that.

It does seem they do need to talk in order to get them hyped up for the next game.

its embarrassing from a professional sports team to allow this to happen.

woah.gif

Who is he and why should I care?

Last edited:
Is he going to spit on the logo too?

Wait, this idiot was part of the group that let Denver score twice on returns. :bricks:

I can't believe the Ravens are already crying about the other team and talking trash, said no one ever.

I'd like to thank Mr. Ayanbadejo for this week's worth of bulletin board material at Foxboro.

Deion Sanders just laughed about the stupidity of the comments. Direct quote: "How is it a gimmick to snap the ball because you ain't set up? Somebody help me with that one". I LOL'ed.

Deion Sanders just laughed about the stupidity of the comments. Direct quote: "How is it a gimmick to snap the ball because you ain't set up? Somebody help me with that one". I LOL'ed.
Yeah, imagine the Allied forces knocking on some insurgent's front door step asking them if they were ready to defend a counter-offensive. Makes perfect sense to give away your advantage.

Last edited:

Yea, they brought up the topic and they kinda all clamed up. Seemed they were afraid of not being politically correct. They wanted to, but laid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back