PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Brendon Ayanbadejo : Cant really respect Patriots offensive style

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit over the top, but on the other hand, I haven't seen him have anything other than respect for the Patriots and, especially, the GOAT.
Except after a loss to NE a few years ago he publicly in essence called Brady a pansy for begging for RTP penalties. And before anyone gets her/his panties in a bunch about not providing a link, no, I'm not going hunting for one.

Except after a loss to NE a few years ago he publicly in essence called Brady a pansy for begging for RTP penalties. And before anyone gets her/his panties in a bunch about not providing a link, no, I'm not going hunting for one.

So did Rodney Harrison. That's the old school defensive mindset. Part of the hard to change culture. Ray has been very complimentary of Brady, even narrated part of the NFLN intro to Brady as the #1 NFL player of all time in their 2011 top 100 rankings. Called him the greatest of the greats.

And I hunted. Ray Lewis on Tom Brady: He is 'the greatest of greats' - baltimoresun.com

So did Rodney Harrison. That's the old school defensive mindset. Part of the hard to change culture. Ray has been very complimentary of Brady, even narrated part of the NFLN intro to Brady as the #1 NFL player of all time in their 2011 top 100 rankings. Called him the greatest of the greats.

And I hunted. Ray Lewis on Tom Brady: He is 'the greatest of greats' - baltimoresun.com
For sure, Lewis has been very complimentary of TB overall. My initial use of the word "except" was intended to imply just that - there was a single episode of him not being complimentary. No more to it than that, from my point of view.

LOL. He means "can't really DEFEND the Patriots' offensive style..."

Wow! That clip was awesome, thanx for posting it.

However it turns out I'm sure Tom and Ray will have their own moment together like Ray did with Peyton after their game.

Ray Lewis will be an outstanding talking head next season.

Who is he and why should I care?

Brendon Ayanbadejo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting guy. My guess is that he's attracting attention at the end of his career to set himself for a media gig or political career. He's 33-years-old, hanging around on special teams with the Ravens and was outspoken in support of physical fitness legislation for kids in public schools and in support of same-sex marriage in the state of Maryland.

My guess is that he's trying to stay relevant. He's being helpful to the Patriots by talking smack so early in the week. I imagine Shaughnessy will have to respond since he, too, can't resist the urge to put bulletin board material out there.

Last edited:
LET Me Pause while everyone looks up this Azz clown in Wikipedia.........

Matthew Slater should reply with a very respectful tweet about the Ravens defense.

I am sure BB has them in lock-down mode....and no bulletin board material.....
unless Harbaugh has a foot-fetish :)

First of all, who follows a bench player on twitter? If thats the new cool thing to do, im going to go see what tracy white is up to and learn life altering things from him like whats the meaning of life and how the ravens are the best ever.

Brendon Ayanbadejo #freddiemitchellcalled

I hope the Baltimore defense just lines up "mano a mano". No blitz, no disguised coverages, no stunts. None of that cheating stuff. I think they should just let the Pats know when they are good and ready so there are no misunderstandings on the precise moment the ball will be snapped.
I just want things to be fair
Fair like Brendon Ayanbadejo

I guess Patriots fans have to ask themselves do we take a guy who played for the Amsterdam Admirals seriously. I mean ... seriously?

May the larvae of 1,000 termites infest his shoes

It never ceases to amaze me when watching other teams play this game how many struggle to hurry up even when they are trying to. Can't or won't quick snap when opposing D is in dissaray, can't get back to the line under two minute when seconds are at a premium, have to half assed huddle as the clock ticks and often forced to take TO's after already losing precious seconds due to indecision. That stuff is all about preparation, focus and discipline. I love watching other players caught up in jawing or celebrating individual accomplishment or pouting about miscues or waiting for play calls when they should be hustling back to the line as the game clock ticks down on them. Situational football is all about opportunities and being ready to capitalize on them. That was the draw this staff saw in applying Oregon's relentless tempo at this level. Less time for defenses to think or disguise let alone sub. Forces them to run base or get caught shuffling. Allows offense to dictate as opposed to reacting to something they think they see.

I'm just waiting for the NFL Competition Committee to outlaw this offense after the SuperBowl.

I laughed when I read he tweeted "18-1". He's just being a typical internet troll. :D

it's fear......the ravens are old......the no huddle will likely give one of them a heart attack

Jeff Howe‏@jeffphowe

Can't make this stuff up: Ayanbadejo missed tackle on Holliday's PR TD and blew a lane assignment on point of Holliday's KR TD.

Oops...backtracking moron alert:

Brendon Ayanbadejo‏@brendon310

I made selfish comments on twitter last night that reflected poorly upon myself, my teammates, and the organization. For that I apologize.

Retweeted by Tom E. Curran

So did this guy miss the interview the interview on Friday where Flacco credits the no-huddle offense as one thing that is helping the Ravens to move the ball recently?

I know not all no-huddles are created equal, but really?

First of all, who follows a bench player on twitter?

Better question is, who follows ANYONE on Twitter?

I've never met anyone who has told me that they "tweet". To me, it's the National Enquirer of the internet...for all those who love gossip. Don't know too many grown men who are into gossip.

And after all that he backtracks and apologizes? What a little ******. I'd respect him more if he stuck by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back