PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rattle Kelces cage.

Chiefs will be fine and difficult to deal with when their offense is on the field. Injuries to key players: Mahommes, Watkins, Hill (being out) make them less productive. They'll be on the field soon enough. QB injury if it persists or gets worse could be their only issue as it mostly centers around his performance.

You'd think someone should have brought up the Chefs seeming 'vulnerable' after the Colts game, oh wait...

This Chiefs team is garbage

Chiefs will be fine and difficult to deal with when their offense is on the field. Injuries to key players: Mahommes, Watkins, Hill (being out) make them less productive. They'll be on the field soon enough. QB injury if it persists or gets worse could be their only issue as it mostly centers around his performance.
They have serious issues running the ball and stopping the run.

Kelce is a meathead. He's pushing 30 and still acts like a child.

Still time to get it together but if they don't it'll be a short playoff run.

Kelce says his OC is like a father figure but he still shoved him. That's all you need to know about Kelce. Arguing is one thing, but putting your hands on someone is crossing the line.

Kelce says his OC is like a father figure but he still shoved him. That's all you need to know about Kelce. Arguing is one thing, but putting your hands on someone is crossing the line.
I think the fact he got so flustered is what the biggest thing is everytime we play them we smack him around the line we talk tons of crap on D and frustrate him.

Well if @ChrisR2223 thinks their "vulnerable", I guess that is an upgrade from the "Chiefs are Garbage" thread a few lines down the page from 3 days ago.

We're starting to feel like a Jets or Browns board now, where most of our threads are about other teams we're obsessed with and players that aren't on the team anymore. Except we're not the Jets or Browns, we're the 5-0 Patriots. We'll worry about the Chiefs when we play them.

Well if @ChrisR2223 thinks their "vulnerable", I guess that is an upgrade from the "Chiefs are Garbage" thread a few lines down the page from 3 days ago.

Until we get the mosslost poll it'll have to do...or no

We're starting to feel like a Jets or Browns board now, where most of our threads are about other teams we're obsessed with and players that aren't on the team anymore. Except we're not the Jets or Browns, we're the 5-0 Patriots. We'll worry about the Chiefs when we play them.

I'm thinking the side trips over to chiefsplanet are beginning to have a cumulative effect, evidence of the side effects are becoming more and more prevalent.

I'm thinking the side trips over to chiefsplanet are beginning to have a cumulative effect, evidence of the side effects are becoming more and more prevalent.
I don't think their is anything wrong discussing possible weakness with our biggest competition to the path to win it all again.
We can respectfully disagree I think it's very relevant to this board.
It's not like we play against ourselves our competition is worthy talking about.
I find rattling Kelce could be the same as rattling Burfict he does something stupid and costs them a big play.
Or is ejected very valuable in my opinion.
The game within the game.

I don't think their is anything wrong discussing possible weakness with our biggest competition to the path to win it all again.
We can respectfully disagree I think it's very relevant to this board.
It's not like we play against ourselves our competition is worthy talking about.

Sure it is, we just seem to disagree that it's two separate active threads worthy ;)

But I don't SEE any threads about the 49ers

biggest ‘trash’ on that team

Interesting observation.

I do believe as a fan base we have become somewhat content with the state of our own affairs and have been a bit more attentive to the teams which pose a threat.

The Chiefs are a good team. The Browns have a ton of talent. Its reasonable to pay attention to them

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back