PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Mac Jones Likely a Trade Candidate this Offseason

Fields career rating: 82. That's less than Jones and barely more than Zappe.

Unless the price is low, no thanks.

Correct,

My list goes Willliams, McCarthy, Maye, Daniel’s, Fields, Nix, Pennix, Rattler,
If it’s Maye, McCarthy, Daniel’s or Harrison Jr plus Fields that is tough.
I’d prefer Harrison Jr then trade our second this year and a second next year for say 26 if McCarthy falls.
Bingo! How about this possibility. Fields, MHJ, pennix Jr in the 2nd. LT at #34?

What I've focused on is WR production with QB. DJ Moore had 1,364 with Fields. I don't think our entire WR corps put up that.

And the draft pick, vet at QB would all be coming into a new system at ground 0. Done away with the old Brady system thst only works with the GOAT incoming of Westcoast offense.

Reactions: sb1
You can tell BB is gone when you hear leaks like this from Foxboro. It’s only getting started with this stuff.
Lol, this came out while Bill was the HC. There's been more leaks than the Titanic out of Foxboro since Brady left.

When are you going to get it, that Brady was the glue that kept it all together. The rats left the sinking ship or were trapped and let go. I think what we hear will be coming straight out of Mayo's mouth in pressers or interviews.

And Zappe can go out the exit door with him.
What you going to do when Zappe is kept and your boi is shipped out?

Lol, this came out while Bill was the HC. There's been more leaks than the Titanic out of Foxboro since Brady left.

When are you going to get it, that Brady was the glue that kept it all together. The rats left the sinking ship or were trapped and let go. I think what we hear will be coming straight out of Mayo's mouth in pressers or interviews.
Yes he was. It's not the tight ship anymore that's for sure.

It's only getting started...

Yes he was. It's not the tight ship anymore that's for sure.

It's only getting started...
I can see Mayo and the players discussing the game plan on Saturdays in full detail.

I wonder who’s going to fill the whipping boy role for you big, bad emotionally overwrought Mac haters once he’s inevitably gone?

Will it be Mayo? Maybe, it will be AVP? Or, the QB draftee when he doesn’t immediately resemble Brady or Mahomes overnight?

FanDuel needs to post odds on this.

I wonder who’s going to fill the whipping boy role for you big, bad emotionally overwrought Mac haters once he’s inevitably gone?

Will it be Mayo? Maybe, it will be AVP? Or, the QB draftee when he doesn’t immediately resemble Brady or Mahomes overnight?

FanDuel needs to post odds on this.
Boney T has my vote

We can’t get this guy out of here soon enough!

It shows me a complete lack of leadership, really from Bill on down. A toxic QB room forces Zappe to another office? Why is no one putting these guys in a room and telling them to straighten out the mess? I just can't wrap my head around it.

And the draft pick, vet at QB would all be coming into a new system at ground 0. Done away with the old Brady system thst only works with the GOAT incoming of Westcoast offense.
Then why not make a run at Mayfield? No pick needed and he's better than FIelds (at least thus far).

Then why not make a run at Mayfield? No pick needed and he's better than FIelds (at least thus far).
The bidding probably starts at $25M per year. IMO, he'll stay in TB, but others are interested. After all, he and Cousins are the top QB's available.

I would rather have a lower level QB and then a draft in the top 8.

The bidding probably starts at $25M per year. IMO, he'll stay in TB, but others are interested. After all, he and Cousins are the top QB's available.

I would rather have a lower level QB and then a draft in the top 8.
Make a run at Browning?
Lock, Dobbs, Rudolph, Stidham, Minshew, Brissett, could all be bridges.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back