PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rank our rivals (most hated/disliked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy is #1. Tony Dungy is the face behind the hate. The self-righteous, phony runner-up who compared the Patriots to Barry Bonds, and we later found out the Colts were the biggest sign stealers in the league. Changing rules via that little btch Polian, pumping crowd noise in, framing TB12, having well more than your share of turds with DUIs, etc. Marvin Harrison was a complete and utter scumbag who, along with Manning, became baptized by the NFL media as the golden children.

The entire organization is the biggest bunch of hypocrite frauds. The Steelers are 1A for many of the same reasons, though at least they are better at owning who they actually are, for better or worse.

1. NYJ
2. Baltimore
3. Miami
4. Pittsburgh
5. Buffalo
6. Indy

Would we even have Indy on this list if it wasnt for ballghazi?

The Pats are without peer, never mind rival. I agree other teams are no more than nails to be driven. However I no longer hold the Pats to be the hammer. They've moved past hammer to nail gun. Think about it, we've reached the point where we no longer compare this team to other teams but rather to past versions of itself.

As for ranking other teams when it comes to dislike I take exception to putting the Jete on any such list. They have provided far too many laughs over the years for us not to appreciate the comic relief. Their fans on the other hand, should all be neutered just like their team.

I'd rather be a nail gun than a nail.
Yes I would.
If I could.
I surely would.

I used to root for the Jete but that was when I was young and they represented the AFL in the SB. After the crap they've pulled since there's no way that I'd pull for them again.

no rivals, but the opponents I dislike the most:

1. Indianapolis Whiners
2. New York Jete
3. Baltimore Harbawlers
4. Pittsburgh Excuse-makers
5. Buffalo Drunken Slobs
6. Miami Mediocre

We don't have rivals anymore. We do have a lot of thoroughly enjoyable schadenfreude.

The only "rivals" we have at this point look like this...

IMG_0515.JPG

and this...

IMG_0516.JPG

and this...

IMG_0517.JPG

and this...

IMG_0521.GIF

and this...IMG_0230.JPG

Last edited:
I honestly don’t hate any other teams, just fans that hate on us and throw shade.

Last time i truly hated a football team was probably the early 90s cowboys, i can only now admit that was mostly out of respect.

Not enough love - well, I mean hate - for the Raiders in this thread. I was listening to JT The Brick on XM today and was reminded why I hate Raiders fans so much.

I honestly don’t hate any other teams, just fans that hate on us and throw shade.

Last time i truly hated a football team was probably the early 90s cowboys, i can only now admit that was mostly out of respect.

You don’t hate a team that methodically framed Tom Brady with an orchestrated plan to claim a football was deflated, and all the teams/owners who hopped on the Hatewagon? Science has proven this was false, and the ball was no more deflated than any other ball in cold weather. The Colts completely fabricated the story, with the help of the Ravens (who were too stupid to realize that K-balls aren’t even handled by the teams but complained anyway just hours after their little btch brothers in Indy.)

Indy is #1. Tony Dungy is the face behind the hate. The self-righteous, phony runner-up who compared the Patriots to Barry Bonds, and we later found out the Colts were the biggest sign stealers in the league. Changing rules via that little btch Polian, pumping crowd noise in, framing TB12, having well more than your share of turds with DUIs, etc. Marvin Harrison was a complete and utter scumbag who, along with Manning, became baptized by the NFL media as the golden children.

The entire organization is the biggest bunch of hypocrite frauds. The Steelers are 1A for many of the same reasons, though at least they are better at owning who they actually are, for better or worse.
Yep. But you know what? As much as we hate some of these teams, I think the hate other fan bases have for the Pats over the last 20 years is a lot greater. How many dreams have they shattered?

You don’t hate a team that methodically framed Tom Brady with an orchestrated plan to claim a football was deflated, and all the teams/owners who hopped on the Hatewagon? Science has proven this was false, and the ball was no more deflated than any other ball in cold weather. The Colts completely fabricated the story, with the help of the Ravens (who were too stupid to realize that K-balls aren’t even handled by the teams but complained anyway just hours after their little btch brothers in Indy.)

Whoever had a hand in it, yea f*** em. But a vast majority of people on those teams probably had no idea about it including the guy who intercepted the ball.

I personally do hate individual players /coaches but rarely hate teams. I hated favre as a player (respect him now that hes done and not ripping his helmet off after throwing a td on us or constantly craving attention every offseason with retirement talk. Plus he backed brady during deflategate) but can’t say i ever hated the packers.

KC is really being downplayed as a rival. Look at the Brady-era history vs. KC.
  • 2002, tough OT win at home, Pats run defense exposed.
  • 2005, Jarad Allen and Larry Johnson kick our butts.
  • 2008, Bernard Pollard
  • 2009, Pioli defects to KC, Cassel/Vrabel trade
  • 2014, We're on to Cincinnati
  • 2015, tough playoff win thanks to Reid's clock mismanagement
  • 2017, Opening day butt kicking
  • 2018, Mahomes nearly outdules Brady in overtime, twice.
The Chiefs have always been a tough out (except when they bottomed out in 2011), and their history has entangled with ours a few times in the Brady era. If Brady sticks around for a few years and the Pats continue to ride the top of the AFC, then Brady/Mahomes could blossom into a rivalry that bookends the Brady/Manning rivaly. (I guess Mahomes needs to win a round or two for that to happen).
The Patriots are 7-3 against the Chiefs in your timeframe. 7-1 without Alex Smith at QB. That's not a rivalry, sorry.

The Patriots are everyone else's rivals. Steelers fans have been reduced to chest-thumping about regular season wins against the Patriots. Good teams come and go, but no one has had the staying power to be a true rival to the Patriots, except possibly the Manning Colts, and a lot of that was media-created.

1. Jets/Goodell (same thing really);
2. Indy- framegate;
3. Ravens- whiny B*tches/framegate co-conspirators/Ray Lewis killed a guy;
4. Denver- fans are awful;
5. Steelers-fans are awful.

A rivalry requires two teams that have been evenly matched in the past couple of years. Other than Denver (declined massively since Kubiak and Manning left) and Baltimore (no more Flacco BS), there really hasn't been another team which consistently played us well. Maybe Miami but they never make the Playoffs so who cares.
It wasn't Flacco. It was Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Granted Jump Ball Joe luck was annoying.

Goodell

Teams I love to see destroyed the most/hate to lose to the most?

1. NYJ
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Colts
5. Broncos

1). Jets because their fans are idiots.
2). Baltimore(I live amongst these mouth breathers. They are literally the dumbest needle using methed out sports fans ever. That goes for their baseball fans as well. Except the Orioles are trash).
3). Indy.
4). Pittsburgh - See Baltimore same thing.
5). NY Giants - They act as if they live in our heads. Yet we've won 3 more rings in this decade. What have they exactly done? Oh yes hold the second worst record ever. **** em.
6). I do not care about Miami and Buffalo. They are both trash. Their fans are losers who should be ashamed of themselves.

1). Jets because their fans are idiots.
2). Baltimore(I live amongst these mouth breathers. They are literally the dumbest needle using methed out sports fans ever. That goes for their baseball fans as well. Except the Orioles are trash).
3). Indy.
4). Pittsburgh - See Baltimore same thing.
5). NY Giants - They act as if they live in our heads. Yet we've won 3 more rings in this decade. What have they exactly done? Oh yes hold the second worst record ever. **** em.
6). I do not care about Miami and Buffalo. They are both trash. Their fans are losers who should be ashamed of themselves.
Agree except the the blanket Bills take. Yes they have their share of dix but I've watched them show up in Foxboro for years even though they have no hope to win. There's always lots of them and they obviously never give up on their team. They get beat time after time and keep coming back to root for their team

Not necessarily rivalries but teams I root hard against:
Steelers - Pats moved past them as all time best Super Bowl team - want to keep it that way
Colts - residuals from the Manning days with a heavy dose of deflategate thrown in
Jets - just because
Giants - I have an unhealthy anti Eli Manning stance (it infuriates me that this average player is talked about as a likely HOFer despite being the 15-25th best QB just about every year)
My list is the same

I don't dislike any team . . . I hate the Jets though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back