PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss (Mildly) Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dig at East-coast Sports Programming Network aside, the question is valid... sorry if I interrupted nirvana.

Out of all the fans out there chargers fans are by far the dumbest. After reading a few chargers boards I came to the conclusion half the people there started watching football last year.

Thanks for the playoff win!

NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!!! Is that what the sign said? :eek:

Luck plays into it, too. Otherwise every player would be injured, not just a minority.
Of course luck plays into it...but if was something the Caoch or team would do it it would be consistent over ALL the years. 02 had few injureies...really a drop in the bucket compared to 05 and even 06..but injuries are a part of the game and I do not think there is any philosophy or lack of training or what not that makes this team have more.

Lets not get everyones panties in a bunch...he will be fine...its only the first week of training camp...lets look on the brite side of things!

Lets not get everyones panties in a bunch...he will be fine...its only the first week of training camp...lets look on the brite side of things!

I prefer to look on the dark side. I mean the Oakland Raider side.;)

Moss is on the field, and practicing

can anyone else confirm this?

What, I don't have any credibility? What is up with that?

Screw you....then don't read my post

Last edited:
What, I don't have any credibility? What is up with that?

Screw you....then don't read my post

it's too late i already read it.

good lord, I hope this doesn't ruin your weekend.

I thought maybe pats1 or the other guys that go to the practices might be able to elaborate.

if you can't handle my simple, non-offensive response, i suggest you go purchase some medicated puffs tissues.

it's too late i already read it.

good lord, I hope this doesn't ruin your weekend.

I thought maybe pats1 or the other guys that go to the practices might be able to elaborate.

if you can't handle my simple, non-offensive response, i suggest you go purchase some medicated puffs tissues.

It's hot out today.....can anyone else confirm this.

Just saying Keegs....why on earth would I make up something like that.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=58197

Anyone else MILDLY to MODERATLY concerned that Moss has been AWOL since the 1st. Any word on the severity of it yet.

No one seems to be talking bout it, yet I sorta am getting a little antsy as time goes by.

I'm not.

I think we see him by preseason game 3. But if it takes longer, so be it.

The Pats pasted the Jets last year with Gaffney and Caldwell. Now add Welker to that group.

I think they just need to make sure he is healthy.

Anyone else MILDLY to MODERATLY concerned that Moss has been AWOL since the 1st. Any word on the severity of it yet.

No one seems to be talking bout it, yet I sorta am getting a little antsy as time goes by.

They're taking it easy with Moss. It's a minor injury, but why push it, especially for a vet. Belichick knows whom to push and knows better than to do something that might further jeopardize the team when the games count. This is a non-story. Moss will be fine.

I'm not.

I think we see him by preseason game 3. But if it takes longer, so be it.

The Pats pasted the Jets last year with Gaffney and Caldwell. Now add Welker to that group.

I think they just need to make sure he is healthy.

They're taking it easy with Moss. It's a minor injury, but why push it, especially for a vet. Belichick knows whom to push and knows better than to do something that might further jeopardize the team when the games count. This is a non-story. Moss will be fine.

Thanks guys, I was mostly just looking for reassurance.

With that out of the way :beersign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye