PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders 20 Patriots 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Don't underestimate us Pats.

Welcome to the BLACK HOLE. Welcome back Randy... welcome back LJ.
How will Matt Cassel and those rookies fare in the most hostile stadium on the planet?

The Pats are playing the second game of a west coast trip, the last one in the same circumstances didn't go too well (SD 30 NE 10, no?)

We have nothing to lose, all the pressure is on you - you are playing what is basically the second of 4 elimination games to close out your regular season.

Your D is banged up, we could take advantage of it. We have a really good running game. Can you stop us? We'll see.

It's PAYBACK time for the tuck rule.... we can't wait to turn the tables on you and end your playoff season.... REVENGE baby...

We know what this game means to you. We are READY for you guys. I can't wait!

And no matter what happens the rest of the season...your team has nothing to be ashamed about all things considered. #12 will be back next year, and if he's healthy, I see a Super Bowl run for you guys next year. But it's not happening this year. JMO.

The "Black Hole" is going to have a LOT of Red, White and Blue there. I'd be willing to bet that 30-40% of the people at the game will be Pats fans. Especially with the number of tickets available.

BTW, if you are still holding on to the tuck rule, you truly are a loser and really shouldn't even be posting, never mind talking idiot smack.

As for "REVENGE" is there anyone still left on that team who played for the Raiders during that game?

Last edited:
Haha, you gotta feel sorry for Raider fans. Just the fact that he has his team winning by 3 points says a lot.

You guys are the bottom of the barrel, the laughingstock of the NFL.. That haaaas to hurt.

:rolleyes:

The "Black Hole" is going to have a LOT of Red, White and Blue there. I'd be willing to bet that 30-40% of the people at the game will be Pats fans. Especially with the number of tickets available.

BTW, if you are still holding on to the tuck rule, you truly are a loser and really shouldn't even be posting, never mind talking idiot smack.

As for "REVENGE" is there anyone still left on that team who played for the Raiders during that game?

The kicker. Former 1st round pick :rolleyes:Sebastian Janakowski. (sp?)

:D

Don't underestimate us Pats.

Welcome to the BLACK HOLE. Welcome back Randy... welcome back LJ.
How will Matt Cassel and those rookies fare in the most hostile stadium on the planet?

The Pats are playing the second game of a west coast trip, the last one in the same circumstances didn't go too well (SD 30 NE 10, no?)

We have nothing to lose, all the pressure is on you - you are playing what is basically the second of 4 elimination games to close out your regular season.

Your D is banged up, we could take advantage of it. We have a really good running game. Can you stop us? We'll see.

It's PAYBACK time for the tuck rule.... we can't wait to turn the tables on you and end your playoff season.... REVENGE baby...

We know what this game means to you. We are READY for you guys. I can't wait!

And no matter what happens the rest of the season...your team has nothing to be ashamed about all things considered. #12 will be back next year, and if he's healthy, I see a Super Bowl run for you guys next year. But it's not happening this year. JMO.

Thanks for the house warming present.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News