PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R.I.P. Mini-Mack Herron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onree Jackson | Facebook

Looks like this could be the Facebook page for Onree Jackson, the age, the college and the photo aged about 50 years.....
Thanks for the link, Philly. You know that I've never been on Facebook, but I think I'll sign up just to write this guy a note and take him back 5 decades.

Dion Lewis has played like 6.5 games for us. Pump the brakes a lil' biiiiit.

He's not allowed to have fun watching Lewis? I think that's in the declaration of independence.

Thanks for the link, Philly. You know that I've never been on Facebook, but I think I'll sign up just to write this guy a note and take him back 5 decades.
Getting OT here ( as if we haven't already) but social media can be an interesting sociological study. Grab a beer sit back and read what people, share, overshare, whine about, complain about, brag about and give way way TMI.............

Yo, icypatriot, big props to you my brother for that video clip. Brought back so many awesome memories. For a few years in the mid70's the Pats were damn good and fun-and all of us who were around then know they would have won their 1st super bowl had the" referee whose name shall never be spoken by me" not done his evil deed in the raiders game.

And Raider fans have the gall to cry about the tuck game after that happened. The only explanation for that horrific call approximately 40 years ago was money changed hands.

That vid does bring back fond memories. Vataha, Francis, Plunkett,

Back in the day my wife knew Darryl Stingley and hung with him and his crew, one of her favorite stories had to do with Mack Herron walking around with a garbage bag full of Marijuana.. her comment was he abused himself pretty good, not surprised.

Yeah, he did. Smoked some Pot, too. :)

Isn't there a poster on this board named mack herron? Is it the same guy?

Lots of posters here adopt athlete's names as their id...usually because it's their favorite
That's right. Obviously I'm a big fan of former linebacker Yousef Patjew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes