PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quote the Patriots' Play: STFU negative nancies

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger, I am just quoting what the Patriots said loud and clear all over the field yesterday, and they said it right to our doom and gloom brigade. STFU. You're not right. You've never been right.

Don't try to come back now and say "of course I'm happy with their play, they're doing everything I said to do."

Don't try to come back and say "I never said BB couldn't draft I said he couldn't draft in the high rounds blah blah blah."

You negative nancies were all having a *********** shamegasm or something when this team had a crap record (though they weren't out of games - but they WERE losing them.)

While real fans were counseling equanimity, the sky was always falling for you. Shut the FFFFFFFrock UP about how of course they're winning now they're doing what you said to do. Oh. Just. SHUT. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

That's it man, you guys who spent the first few games saying how terrible everything the Pats did was, just shut up and look chastened until next season. Your line is NOT "this just proves me right." Your line is "I was so far past wrong it takes the light from wrong a year to hit me. I will learn if you please let me stay?"

That's all I got. I don't remember the names of these guys, news flash, I also don't name my dookies, even the really impressive ones I take pictures of. You know who you are. Well, you don't, but you know whether I mean you or not.

Ffffckn shut tf up.

Sorry you went too far. Team was 2-4 just a month ago, 0-4 at home. If they suck they deserve to be called out.

But the last 4 weeks have been good. Glad they fixed the OLine. Keep it going Pats.

I've also held back with restraint because I think you're nice and mean well. But you pushed it with me and honestly you're not naturally funny. The effort is there. Appreciate the effort. I feel bad for writing this but you've been sniping.

Last edited:
I liked this rant better when Allen Ginsberg called it Howl. :p Same style too!

Agree with the content though.

"I've also held back with restraint because I think you're nice and mean well. But you pushed it with me and honestly you're not naturally funny. The effort is there. Appreciate the effort. I feel bad for writing but this but you've been sniping"

LOL

Don't shoot the messenger, I am just quoting what the Patriots said loud and clear all over the field yesterday, and they said it right to our doom and gloom brigade. STFU. You're not right. You've never been right.

Don't try to come back now and say "of course I'm happy with their play, they're doing everything I said to do."

Don't try to come back and say "I never said BB couldn't draft I said he couldn't draft in the high rounds blah blah blah."

You negative nancies were all having a *********** shamegasm or something when this team had a crap record (though they weren't out of games - but they WERE losing them.)

While real fans were counseling equanimity, the sky was always falling for you. Shut the FFFFFFFrock UP about how of course they're winning now they're doing what you said to do. Oh. Just. SHUT. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

That's it man, you guys who spent the first few games saying how terrible everything the Pats did was, just shut up and look chastened until next season. Your line is NOT "this just proves me right." Your line is "I was so far past wrong it takes the light from wrong a year to hit me. I will learn if you please let me stay?"

That's all I got. I don't remember the names of these guys, news flash, I also don't name my dookies, even the really impressive ones I take pictures of. You know who you are. Well, you don't, but you know whether I mean you or not.

Ffffckn shut tf up.
You take pictures of your dookies? :p

I hope everyone survived that one 7-9 season last year. How dare Belichick put us through that year of suffering before FINALLY righting the ship. Why can't he manage this team the way i manage my Madden franchise where I never have bad drafts, and have 90+ rated players at each position year in year out.

I'm the first one leading the "we're gonna win out and win the SB" train but like...maybe we should relax a bit the teams 6-4 not 9-1 lol

Feels like the crow is coming out a little too early to serve

Why are we acting like the season is over? They are trending in her right direction, but there’s still a lot of football left to be played.

Last edited:
Right when I started texting Bill with harassing threats and spending 24/7 infecting the internet with anti-Bill opinions, the Patriots “conveniently” turned their season around.

So how about a ****ing ”thank you.”

rock-clapping.gif

Fans are allowed to change their feelings on the team as they improve their performance. Remember what this forum was like after the back to back loses in 2018 to Miami and then Pittsburgh? No one was saying Super Bowl, most were saying we should have kept Jimmy G.

Everyone here is reactionary because that’s sports.

Random thought. In BB press conferences there should be a 5 minute segment where they hand him printout of the biggest homer post and the biggest chicken little post of the week from the board and just let him read and react to it. Could be high comedy.

Random thought. In BB press conferences there should be a 5 minute segment where they hand him printout of the biggest homer post and the biggest chicken little post of the week from the board and just let him read and react to it. Could be high comedy.

It’s not a secret that he’s handed media stories in the morning which he’ll peruse while on the treadmill.

I would absolutely pay to hear that!

That has to happen.

Football Outsiders forecast now has us with an 88.1% chance of making the playoffs.

And this:

1637052941936.png

Giddy. Imagine if Mac wins a Super Bowl his first year. Return of the Jedi. And if he beats Tompa, I will Ascend... after force feeding lots and lots of crow sh*t.

Last edited:
Only if you let Samuel L. Jackson read them to him...uncensored.

Silly me after listening to the pundits on Sportstalk Radio I thought the game had "passed by BB", he could not evaluate talent, could no longer team build and he was over the "hill".

Now the Pats are roaring, "their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws.”

Somewhere, somehow some minor league pundit will start some crap about how BB is cheating or some other nonsense. Stay tuned it is a wild, albeit predictable script..

Last edited:
Fans are allowed to change their feelings on the team as they improve their performance. Remember what this forum was like after the back to back loses in 2018 to Miami and then Pittsburgh? No one was saying Super Bowl, most were saying we should have kept Jimmy G.

Everyone here is reactionary because that’s sports.
Feelings? Feelings? What are we in Wellesley College? Non. Nyet. No, not everyone, not we, not all except when we win the Super Bowl. Remember 1981? That's when I started to just be a fan, I had no expectations. What happens, happens with my brilliant input or without my brilliant input. The only thing that keeps some of you and your egos alive is @Ian. Or as some of us call him, Dr, Ian von Frankenstein.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back