PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick question: Josh Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryk

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know Josh Gordon will get a ring if the Pats win, but since he is suspended, he cannot be with the team at all, right? Can he be in the owners box watching the game? Also, what would happen if he is at the game as a spectator and runs onto the field IF they win? I know these are inconsequential questions, but a discussion we have been having brought these up and I was just wondering if anyone knew. Thanks.

Last edited:
If he runs on the field as a spectator then they have to vacate the trophy, lose a draft pick, and Brady gets a six game suspension. Don’t do it Josh!!

I don't think he can be in the stadium as a guest of the Patriots but I am not sure there is anything preventing him from going there as a private person. Apart from his bank account that is. Most probably.

Might want to fix the title (and your O.P.) It's Gordon, not Gordan.
Yeah...at first I thought she was talking about the cousin of THIS guy -----------------------V
MV5BMjY1ZGEyNmUtYmE1OS00NTEyLTk2YjAtNjI3M2E1YzViNDRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDEzNjMzNjk@._V1_.jpg

Yeah...at first I thought she was talking about the cousin of THIS guy -----------------------V
MV5BMjY1ZGEyNmUtYmE1OS00NTEyLTk2YjAtNjI3M2E1YzViNDRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDEzNjMzNjk@._V1_.jpg
That looks like Elizabeth Taylor in the lower-left corner. I didn't know she was in that movie.

I feel like Gordon ought to be a patient in some top end treatment facility cut off from the world somewhere in the Swiss Alps and not thinking about football at all.

That looks like Elizabeth Taylor in the lower-left corner. I didn't know she was in that movie.
It's what enabled her to land the Cleopatra lead.

I don't think he can be in the stadium as a guest of the Patriots but I am not sure there is anything preventing him from going there as a private person. Apart from his bank account that is. Most probably.

As a Patriot he is still allowed to go off the wagon, attend the game and be called on after half time. Obscure rule in the merger agreement.

As a Patriot he is still allowed to go off the wagon, attend the game and be called on after half time. Obscure rule in the merger agreement.
Sort of like in the early 70s, when Bob Gladieux was called down from the stands by the PA system to round out the roster after the Pats belatedly realized that they were short one player after a game day cut.

Sort of like in the early 70s, when Bob Gladieux was called down from the stands by the PA system to round out the roster after the Pats belatedly realized that they were short one player after a game day cut.

Sort of? lol

Absolutely. He's going to be getting some screen time soon, though.

One of the few movies that I'll actually go to the theater to see.

Will be my first one since the remake of IT.

I bet the Pats vote him a full share, they've always been generous with the super bowl shares.

Josh Groban y u weed 2 much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back