PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about the draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_Moss

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Sucks that I'm going to have to work on Thursday and Friday, during the draft. Is there a station or app that I could listen to during both drafts on my phone? I'm dying to not miss any live news from the draft. Help me out..

When I'm unable to watch the draft I'll just Google "NFL Draft" and there's usually a link that will show the updated picks for each team.

When I'm unable to watch the draft I'll just Google "NFL Draft" and there's usually a link that will show the updated picks for each team.

No, I want to listen to LIVE COVERAGE

I advise against using any NFL radio stream of the draft. ESPN had one at one point. They are very bad about announcing the picks when they happen, or terms of any trades; they're usually talking about some pick that happened twenty minutes ago. Best bet as said above is to Google Reddit NFL streams. Many of them work on mobile web browsers.

Twitter is a really good source for it, too.

I'm going to miss part of it too. I am probably not getting home till 9:30 So I'll miss the first 10-12 picks. Makes me hope the Patriots don't do anything too crazy :) I'd hate to miss the live board reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back