PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Projected 2021 Salary Cap Decrease of $30-80 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to keep arguing about something that is settled, no matter how many times you state otherwise. If you are looking for the league or the NFLPA to send out a press release, you go nuts and keep waiting for something that will likely never occur. If the details reported on twitter by the NFL insiders (including one who works for the NFL) were incorrect, we would know by now. The NFLPA reps have not been shy about public refuting misinformation about the negotiations. This is not a team transaction or individual player punishment, which are officially confirmed by the team and/or the league.

You do you and keep stubbornly waiting. The rest of us have moved on.

PS.View attachment 27910
Not sure what you are taking about.
Many of the terms were confirmed. I had not seen that this one was. Therefore I stated I HAD NOT SEEN it confirmed.
I’m not sure how that is stubborn, or arguing.
In response someone showed me an article that confirmed it. That’s how this is supposed to work.

I.e. I heard reports player x was signing with team why but haven’t seen confirmation is not an argument or a stubborn statement, it’s a statement that something has been claimed but not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back