PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: WFAN at 10 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
"at least you got the Knicks, does that make you feel better?"

:rofl:

he's pounding his fist on the table ... "I am sick and tired of this horsebleep"
"I keep taking it up the ying yang year after year"

Same old rats i've been taking up the ying yang for years, i'm tired of it. Pounding fist for effect.

Last edited:
Yesterdays game is like getting a tooth pulled with out novacain

HERE WE go again!
how do you spell "What a disaster!" in new york accent? :rocker:

"Dizastahh". That's the phonetic spelling. Also, that's about how close anyone with a New York City public school dejumacation can get. Lemme tell ya, it's GOONtown down here in the outer boroughs. If you don't live in Manhattan, you're a loser down here. (my Brooklyn location excluded. I'm the only good one in the borough. lol.)
And Reflex, thanks for the kudos. I just had ta tell someone earlier and I was happy you saw it. Plus, every time I see your name, I get that Duran Duran song in my head, "The Reflex". They're kinda wussy, but that song is kinda cool. lol. What tha heck is Reflex Blue anyway?

Oh, now that Jet fan, IRA, is e-mailing in on The Fan. I HATE that little *****. He goes to every game, road ones included. Yeah, adn he always makes a case for The Jets to win each game beforehand. He always thinks The Jets will beat The Pats. Well, hey IRA, you loser, SCREW YOU! I hate your WFAN phone calls. Go jump off The Brooklyn Bridge, because you need to get a freaking life.

Each week, it gets better and better..... :D

I love these guys!

"Last night at Madison Square Gardens, the Rangers outscored the Jets!"

ahahahahaha

My stocks going up ,Jets going down,down ,down..
I like Decembers.

Get Radiotime on your iPhone and add in WFAN. This is like Christmas morning listening to WFAN....hahahahaha

Benigno & Roberts NOO YOYK show..."the worst morning ever" "they broke my will for the first time in 40 years as a jets fan"

HAHAHAHAHA

660 WFAN NEW YOYK... they have the nuts to say this to Dolphin fans "you happen to stink less than the jets yesterday..."

Check this out. This morning, I'm walking around Brooklyn in my Brady jersey just pining to see any Jets gear on someone. My round trip is almost over and I'm a black away from having to go back inside. I'm all bummed out about not getting my rocks off at some loser Jets fan's expense... when... lo and behold... this CHUMP walks outta the corner store wearing a jets hat AND a Jets jacket. Sweet. It's like God put him on a platter for me at the last moment before I had to go back inside.
I say, with the most disrespectfully slurred tone,"Tha Jets. Tha feeble Jets. They f*cking suck. Bwahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I laughed so wholeheartedly and maniacally looking right in his face. All the fat loser could do was stand there dumbfounded. No comeback or anything. Man, you shoulda seen the frustration in his eyes.

Man, I got my Pats rocks off so hard on him. bwah.

Now, we all get to tune in and hear Joe Beningo at 10. What a grand Monday morning. I effing love it.

Regards Fellas,
Pewsterbaby a.k.a. Brooklyn Matt

You're lucky he didn't beat you to a pulp. Has anyone ever suggested you try therapy?

You're lucky he didn't beat you to a pulp. Has anyone ever suggested you try therapy?

I'm way too pretty to piss anyone off that much. It's psychological. Physically attractive people produce endorphins in other people's brains when the other person lays their eyes on an attractive person. It's a neurological synapse reaction that occurs involuntarily. Serotonin & dopemine are released and are collected by the neuron receptors in the lymbic cortex in the human brain. The eyes send signals to the mind and a chemical reaction occurs causing pleasure for the recipient. You see, that's why attractive people are able to get away with doing and saying more radical & boastful things people who're not as attractive can not. My looks back it up and the other person isn't as motivated to disagree with me. It's psychological as well as sociological and it's something I've used to my advantage over a long period of time.

And it doesn't hurt that I look like a Rock Star.
Plus, New Yorkers are very attuned with what they can get away with and what they can't. That's sociology as well. It's due to New Yorkers being exposed to more person-to-person interaction mixed with a wider span of different types of people overall.

Thanks for sharing though, Mo. Any other specialized knowledge you're curios about that goes over an Average Joe's head? lol.

Check this out. This morning, I'm walking around Brooklyn in my Brady jersey just pining to see any Jets gear on someone. My round trip is almost over and I'm a black away from having to go back inside. I'm all bummed out about not getting my rocks off at some loser Jets fan's expense... when... lo and behold... this CHUMP walks outta the corner store wearing a jets hat AND a Jets jacket. Sweet. It's like God put him on a platter for me at the last moment before I had to go back inside.
I say, with the most disrespectfully slurred tone,"Tha Jets. Tha feeble Jets. They f*cking suck. Bwahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I laughed so wholeheartedly and maniacally looking right in his face. All the fat loser could do was stand there dumbfounded. No comeback or anything. Man, you shoulda seen the frustration in his eyes.

Man, I got my Pats rocks off so hard on him. bwah.

Now, we all get to tune in and hear Joe Beningo at 10. What a grand Monday morning. I effing love it.

Regards Fellas,
Pewsterbaby a.k.a. Brooklyn Matt

Sounds like you should be a Jets fan. You have real issues

Get Radiotime on your iPhone and add in WFAN. This is like Christmas morning listening to WFAN....hahahahaha

I can't find this app on itunes. Do you know the full name of it?

Thanks

I'm way too pretty to piss anyone off that much. It's psychological. Physically attractive people produce endorphins in other people's brains when the other person lays their eyes on an attractive person. It's a neurological synapse reaction that occurs involuntarily. Serotonin & dopemine are released and are collected by the neuron receptors in the lymbic cortex in the human brain. The eyes send signals to the mind and a chemical reaction occurs causing pleasure for the recipient. You see, that's why attractive people are able to get away with doing and saying more radical & boa(Please be quiet - edited)l things people who're not as attractive can not. My looks back it up and the other person isn't as motivated to disagree with me. It's psychological as well as sociological and it's something I've used to my advantage over a long period of time.

And it doesn't hurt that I look like a Rock Star.
Plus, New Yorkers are very attuned with what they can get away with and what they can't. That's sociology as well. It's due to New Yorkers being exposed to more person-to-person interaction mixed with a wider span of different types of people overall.

Thanks for sharing though, Mo. Any other specialized knowledge you're curios about that goes over an Average Joe's head? lol.

I agree with Andy - this is beyond therapy. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back