PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro-Day schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain that very few football players actually know how to move very well. Throw them in a dance/gymnastics/parkour program, and they would improve drastically. Of course, I'm biased, since I want to open a movement coaching gym that focuses on those movement skills. :p

I totally agree. And just look at Wes Welker getting Randy Moss to take up soccer practice to improve footwork.

Any word yet on Alex Carrington's workout results? Neither NFLDraftScout nor TFYDraft has a report about it, and the National Football Post is e...x...t...r...e...m...e...l...y slow this AM.

I totally agree. And just look at Wes Welker getting Randy Moss to take up soccer practice to improve footwork.

To a certain extent I think football players would be eager to do different things because of boredom, while I don't know much about soccer I can say that high-level dancers have probably the most skillful movement I've even seen and I definitely think football players could benefit from some cross-training. Lynn Swan, TO, and Hershel Walker all took ballet.

As far as Parkour goes, learning basic falling technique is extremely valuable but I don't want my linemen jumping off buildings;)

Last edited:
Any word yet on Alex Carrington's workout results? Neither NFLDraftScout nor TFYDraft has a report about it, and the National Football Post is e...x...t...r...e...m...e...l...y slow this AM.

Here I go:

NFL.com Blogs Pro Days

His #s generally compare favorably w/ Odrick & Alualu exc. for his shuttle & 3-cone, which were much slower, unfortunately. I might still take him at the end of the 2nd round, however, as long as our needs at OLB & WR have been met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes