PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Printed out some "Patriot-hater-media" hot takes this morning, for a little project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re having a fun time today. From the likes of rob parker to nick wright and even shannon sharpe. Gloating. I’m trying to remember a time when this much hate towards a certain franchise was shown. It sucks to see the BYE. You wanna see your team come back quickly and get this stench off. They have two weeks to think about it.

They’re having a fun time today. From the likes of rob parker to nick wright and even shannon sharpe. Gloating. I’m trying to remember a time when this much hate towards a certain franchise was shown. It sucks to see the BYE. You wanna see your team come back quickly and get this stench off. They have two weeks to think about it.
Nah. Two weeks of “We’re on to Philadelphia.” Two weeks to stew on it and prep for a big game. Two weeks to have to see people talk badly about you and just let it continuously add fuel to your fire. I think it’s a good thing that it’s longer.

I think the guys were looking forward to the BYE even if they took the Ravens seriously. Same thing with the fiasco in Nashville last year.....

It's been a long season....

And some naive people believe Sharpes inside info on the AB release and actually quote the fool.

From the likes of rob parker

giphy.gif

We win so often that regular season losses are treated by the media, fans of opposing teams and even some of our own, like post season losses for every other franchise.

We all knew going undefeated was not going to happen. They all knew we weren't going undefeated, yet when we finally lose oh we told you they suck. Its quit a sight to see, those mental gymnastics our detractors perform.

Let them talk, those doofuses practically fueled the Patriots run to #6. If they lose again the media will leave them for dead...again. They’ll learn from this loss. That undefeated stuff is a big distraction and I think NE was too caught up in its own hype, especially the defense. Some humility is never a bad thing. What’s the saying? You’re never as good as your best game or as bad as your worst

I actually think this team does better when they are counted out. So keep the hate coming.

I'm totally happy with these media takes...

The last time those reporters put a chip on Brady shoulder worked really well for them..
We'll be better when we face the ravens again.. Wynn will be back, Harry and Sanu will learn more the offense, the defense won't make silly mistakes or penalties.. Also Bb will adjust and take LJ out of his confort zone
No reason for panic

It's funny to see the anti-Brady mediots chirp today about how this is proof he's done (even though he had a decent game) yet they aren't uttering a word about Rodgers getting his sh*t pushed in by a 3-5 Chargers team. He had 65 yards passing when the Chargers went up 26-3 in the 4th.

Just for some context here on some of the QBs that looked better this season than Rodgers vs the Chargers
-Mitch Trubisky
-Ryan Tannenhill
-Devlin Hodges
-Joe Flacco
-Josh Rosen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back