PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict This Year's Cheating Accuation/ League Sponsered Framejob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Quarterback

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's that time of year. Who will accuse the Patriots or what will the accusation against the Patriots be? Anyone who correctly guesses both (or only one, or neither) gets to kick Goodell in the nuts.

earth-is-flat.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

I think we will hear more of communications issues given the game will be outdoors in the weather.

It'll be another round of playbook stealing and lockerroom spying. Expect a follow up to the ESPN hit piece about that from the start of the season, they said that they were 'unearthing' more stuff.

There won't be anything.

Goodell will just fix the refs like he's done many times in the past. Clete Blakeman, COME ON DOWN!

carPI.gif

Inspired by David Stern's NBA, I think the NFL has mastered the art of screwing with the outcome of games through the refs.

From a diabolical genius standpoint, the OPI "point of emphasis" is working brilliantly.

Goodell may now be backing away from frame jobs since these pesky courts insist on "c*ck blocking" him with their silly notions of "due process." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's that time of year. Who will accuse the Patriots or what will the accusation against the Patriots be? Anyone who correctly guesses both (or only one, or neither) gets to kick Goodell in the nuts.

Alleged injury report violations.

IMPLANTING deflated CHIEFS balls, and throwing cameras at the Broncos' staff.

Win or lose, Commissioner or not, I think Joker should kick Goodell in the nuts anyway.

There may be too much "light" on the poor performance of the Officials...that would actually affect the true Integrity of the Game...

Any way they can blame BB for the antics of players on the Bengals? Well, guess it be some electronic mischief they discover then. Perhaps a combo where faulty communications accusations distract from a game winning call against the Pats. Then everyone can go, "See, they get what they deserve."

It's going to be a bugged locker room.
Let's bug the locker room ourselves and put the "listening" devices + receiver in the offices of the NFL*. Frame the people who are attempting to frame you and beat them at their game.

I'm sure we can get lookalikes with a disguise paying cash and leaving the receipts in say "Kensils" office...open and shut case. Just need an inside man to plant the evidence..

I know wishful thinking.

Let's bug the locker room ourselves and put the "listening" devices + receiver in the offices of the NFL*. Frame the people who are attempting to frame you and beat them at their game.

I'm sure we can get lookalikes with a disguise paying cash and leaving the receipts in say "Kensils" office...open and shut case. Just need an inside man to plant the evidence..

I know wishful thinking.

How Machiavellian of you. I'm digging it. Of course, that will go over in the press like a fart in an elevator.

Julian Edelman used futuristic bionic technology to rebuild his foot, ala Steve Austin ("We have the technology. We can rebuild him.") and that gave us an unfair advantage, undermining the integrity of the game.

Wait, I just thought of an even better one. It all makes sense now. The HGH delivered to Peyton Manning's wife was actually for Julian Edelman! That hero Peyton Manning is actually covering for one of his rivals to make sure there is a competitive AFC Championship Game. That's why the press and the league refuse to look into it. They know Peyton's intentions were good, and legal, since he didn't take the HGH himself. Those Patriots, however, had better watch out!

Anyone who is stupid enough to plant anything to frame the Patriots is in for a world of legal pain.

I don't think anyone will do that.

How Machiavellian of you. I'm digging it. Of course, that will go over in the press like a fart in an elevator.
:D

Fart in an elevator feels like an upgrade. With the NFL*, it seems to be like a fart in a coffin (in the sense that they do seem to be taking away from the game, but my fandom is still with the team and it will be interesting to see how I feel in 2-5 years).

I mostly believe the only reason Goodell is being backed is because he knows the truth about concussions/other dirty secrets and he holds those cards.

Alleged injury report violations.

Patriots will be accused of hurting the integrity of the game by concealing plays and players and losing four of the last six games to deceive opponents. By "hiding" players and using vanilla game plans, the Patriots hid useful and normally available game film information from potential playoff opponents, creating an unfair competitive advantage. An unbiased committee chaired by Jeff Fisher and John Harbaugh will lead the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST