Pats - 34
Miami - 31

Pats 38
Phins 24

Patriots 27
Dolphins 24

Pats 35
Dolphins 20

Nobody is as good as they seem winning or as bad as they seem losing. It's time for a blowout and a bye week filled with optimism before Baltimore restores the now-customary gloom of this place.

This is very tough, I don't remember ever picking against the Pats here -- but after watching shows like ESPN NFL Matchup showing all the mental mistakes due to inexperience, plus the Pat's history having difficulty in Miami even when they were undisputably the best team, I have to do it. Hopefully I am as wrong as I normally am ;)

Dolphins 28
Patriots 21

Pats - 23

Doofins - 20

This is very tough, I don't remember ever picking against the Pats here -- but after watching shows like ESPN NFL Matchup showing all the mental mistakes due to inexperience, plus the Pat's history having difficulty in Miami even when they were undisputably the best team, I have to do it. Hopefully I am as wrong as I normally am ;)

Dolphins 28
Patriots 21

I don't think you'll be wrong.

Doofins - 34

Patsies - 24

This is a very scary matchup for us. This is also my first time going against the Pats.

Miami 30
Pats 26

NWE 30 Mia 20

Greetings,
I prob won't be number 1 after this game, but oh well. I will gladly take the defeat after what they put out on the field today.
Peace,
Celticboy04

Pats 31
Fins 24

Like a lot of people, I thought more highly of both offenses than was warranted :D

But then again, only a -3 for the week

Doofins - 34

Patsies - 24

I usually have the occasional Crow on Mondays; but it tastes just as good on Tuesdays.

Hey, how was I to know that the Pats would block a punt deep in Doofin territory, block a FG attempt for a TD, return a KO for a TD, return an INT for a TD, and have another 2 INTs from Ninko?

If they can do all that every week, then they should be in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes