Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

pencilneckgeek

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Pats 35
Dolphins 20

Nobody is as good as they seem winning or as bad as they seem losing. It's time for a blowout and a bye week filled with optimism before Baltimore restores the now-customary gloom of this place.

alamo

praedica numerum!
PatsFans.com Supporter
This is very tough, I don't remember ever picking against the Pats here -- but after watching shows like ESPN NFL Matchup showing all the mental mistakes due to inexperience, plus the Pat's history having difficulty in Miami even when they were undisputably the best team, I have to do it. Hopefully I am as wrong as I normally am ;)

Dolphins 28
Patriots 21

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
This is very tough, I don't remember ever picking against the Pats here -- but after watching shows like ESPN NFL Matchup showing all the mental mistakes due to inexperience, plus the Pat's history having difficulty in Miami even when they were undisputably the best team, I have to do it. Hopefully I am as wrong as I normally am ;)

Dolphins 28
Patriots 21

I don't think you'll be wrong.

Doofins - 34

Patsies - 24

wtf

On the Game Day Roster
This is a very scary matchup for us. This is also my first time going against the Pats.

Miami 30
Pats 26

celticboy04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Greetings,
I prob won't be number 1 after this game, but oh well. I will gladly take the defeat after what they put out on the field today.
Peace,
Celticboy04

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Doofins - 34

Patsies - 24

I usually have the occasional Crow on Mondays; but it tastes just as good on Tuesdays.

Hey, how was I to know that the Pats would block a punt deep in Doofin territory, block a FG attempt for a TD, return a KO for a TD, return an INT for a TD, and have another 2 INTs from Ninko?

If they can do all that every week, then they should be in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.