PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score CONTEST, Week 16 BUF @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 AFC East Champions - 27
1995 AFC East Champions - 18

Ouch. 22 years and counting since the Buffalo Bills last won the division. #curseofOJ

Trivia Question: The Indianapolis Colts won the AFC East more recently than the Bills. What year was that?

Last edited:
Patriots 31
Buffal 10

Pats 34
Bills 20

Buffalo pounded us at home last year.
Buffalo is fighting for their playoff lives.
Buffalo is playing really well and not nearly as beat up as we are.

Buffalo 26
Pats 17

Pats 41
Bills 13

Pats - 31
Bildos - 10

The Bills offensive ineptness and Brady's bruised achilles gave me my one decently close prediction of the season last game.

With Brady's achilles healed, the introduction of of Britt, and Gillislee v. 2.0, I expect the Pats to put up more points this time, but I don't think the Bills offense will be quite as inept ...

Pats - 34
Bills - 6

Super Bowl Champion Patriots 28

Insignificant Others 21

Pats 34
Bills 17

Patriots 27
Snowy Bison 23

Pats 24
Jills 20

Post your predictions here for Week 16, Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 27 Bills 17 your score is how many points off of 27 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 17 the Bills are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest. Don't depend on "if this then this score, if that then this other score". Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment about your pick is OK.

Good luck!

Pats 30

Jills 16

Pats 30
Bills 20

Patriots 27
Bills 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes